The online racing simulator
Clutch - The Game
(14 posts, started )
Clutch - The Game
Well... after so many racing games with single and weird names (GRID, FUEL, DiRT, Shift), and trying to take part in the zombie fashion that has been present in recent games such as Left 4 Dead and many others (Penumbra, STALKER, Zombie Panic etc), as well as the demolition series from FlatOut and Burnout, Targem Games is now, after mixing all of this up, proud to present you their new game: CLUTCH.

Clutch is a zombie-apocalypse-themed-arcade-futuristic-destruction-racing-game that looks like FlatOut, handles like Carmagedom, has as much blood as FEAR and as much nitrous oxide as the Burnout series. Featuring some city tracks and arenas that resemble Destruction Derby 2 and FlatOut2, ability to free roam through it like Grand Theft Auto, stunting areas that are just like Crashday, futuristic tracks as the ones from Motorhead, and artwork and soundtrack almost identical to Rock and Roll Racing, Clutch is a very diversified game for all kind of people and different preferences.

The game features plenty of carmagedom-stylized cars, and allows customizability, just like Need for Speed. You can change body kits, boosters, front guards, skins, colors, etc. Clutch offers a complete city open for exploration (sandbox style), a storyline with 20 story missions and 6 modes of racing and combat.

The game was released 2nd June 2009 and is available to purchase through STEAM and some other stores.

Clutch trailer
wow that looks like alot of fun, but it seems too much like flatout 2, if it would be like flat out 1 it would be nicer
Quote from Velociround :Well... after so many racing games with single and weird names (GRID, FUEL, DiRT, Shift), and ...

That is so damn true. I wonder, if they run out of names - what will they use? Lmao

Will check the game out

Edit: Oh damn, those cars are really riced out. Naw, i dont like this game. =/
Looks interesting - the closest to classic Carmageddon I've seen yet.
reminds me of roadkill for ps2
CLUTCH? What's next? TiRE? HEADLiGHT? SUNViSOR?

Anyway, any game with zombies is cool, and any game which allows you to run over zombies is awesome.
Heh it looks like Carmageddon
#8 - BAMBO
First impression, it looks like Flatout 2 with zombies but then again, that's kinda like Carmageddon, therefore super awesome!
I can't find any reviews on it.

Was gonna buy it if it's good
it reminds me of rogue trip, but this as the modern version of it
looks fun deff. going to try it
Quote from MadCat360 :CLUTCH? What's next? TiRE? HEADLiGHT? SUNViSOR?

Anyway, any game with zombies is cool, and any game which allows you to run over zombies is awesome.

you havnt heard the title of the next game in the sequence... SEATBELT!
Quote from kiss me :it reminds me of rogue trip, but this as the modern version of it
looks fun deff. going to try it

I still have that game

Game looks dull for something with zombies in it...
I've been playing it, it does get quite boring, there is no comedy in it like Carmageddon and there are hardly any bloody zombies to hit in most modes. The lack of multiplayer is dissapointing too. On the plus side, tonnes of blood and gore, awesome vehicles with proper scary weapons, and the driving is quite fun.

Clutch - The Game
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG