The online racing simulator
Collateral Collision - it's coming
(32 posts, started )
Quote from unknownrisks :pole position driver, brilliant review mate, thankyou very much for the support, martin (StartWars) is enthralled by it, as he has just text me, poor guy is at work atm.... yes true, it would be ideal to just release it now, but that just wouldnt be fair without both creators being on the forum to recieve the critics and compliments.

-update: im having tea at 18:00 round his so it will be shortly after that :P

No worries mate. I've sent you a link of the page I built for him with instructions. He will be updating the page I am sending you to update the video.

I bet hes really excited. If you can message him and tell him I sent him instructions to update the page.
thankyou indeed! the embeded page suits it perfectly, all the merrier to enchance the experiance for everyone!
I'm back everyone, from a hard day's work

Thank you so much to Adrian for submitting the review to polepositiondriver.com, it is greatly appreciated and your comments were very kind indeed.

Polepositiondriver.com will have a dedicated page with the videos embedded at some point, but for now I do not want to give a specific time of release as it is impossible to say. It will be posted whenever it has finished uploaded, which should be later on this evening, hopefully after 6pm tonight A download link along with a 2 part youtube video will be posted.

So sit tight!
Any news?
cmon im waiting for a half year for this. and now i ve still to wait :weeping:
Everybody gather round! We're creating the page as I speak!

Collateral Collision - it's coming
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG