The online racing simulator
thinking about getting a ps3...
(44 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If I were you, I'd buy a PS3 and sell/trade your 360 before it RROD's for the 3rd time this month.

im tired of this shit!
get the **** out of my thread.
since the xbox got a new chip, it never RROD's
unless you mistreat it
Quote from mutt107 :im tired of this shit!
get the **** out of my thread.
since the xbox got a new chip, it never RROD's
unless you mistreat it

"Your" thread...

That's so hilarious. Just because you created the thread doesn't mean it is your personal baby. You cannot close it nor can you moderate it, therefore it is still the LFS Forum's thread, it just so happens that you started it.

P.S. Xbox 360 still sucks and RROD's. Even with the new chip, you still gotta be careful or it'll RROD. I'm waiting for such a horrible design flaw to surface with the PS3...
Oh wait, Sony actually knows how to design hardware, not like the joke Microsoft has now become. They used to be good with the Sidewinders and such, now they're producing crap on par with their software division.

We're talking about consoles, not about those crappy PC's vs those beautiful Macintosh's.
Don't be an iritating fanboy dawesdust.

I'm LMAO'ing on these comments like "my PS3 just sits there" etc, WHAT is better on your 360 that PS3 doesn't have? Please don't tell me "live"... to pay for a freakin P2P, hey, to PAY for online play? Ok, so it's done better, but at the end of the day, i don't want to socialize and do facebook on a console, i want to play online, and i want to do it for free. I'm paying for the games and the internet, that should be it.
So if it's not Live, then what? Almost all the games that are on 360 are on PS3 too, and exclusives, well exclusives are just awesome..
Why buy a console in the first place?
Quote from Bose321 :Why buy a console in the first place?

can run new games without spending 1000e to upgrade your pc?
Quote from batteryy :can run new games without spending 1000e to upgrade your pc?

Xbot has 700mhz CPU...
If you buy a cheapass system, and drop the graphics like on the consoles, you will get the same effect
every single thread about this ends up in a huge war , everyone has there own opinions for me its ps3 cos i just dont like xbox
Could i perhaps increase the size of my e-penis in this thread?
Quote from jibber :Could i perhaps increase the size of my e-penis in this thread?

incase you got a ps360, yes you can
i love my ps3 it never lets me down and mine doesnt even get warm in a 25~30 degrees celsius room atleast not hot

so my advice is buy it
I had a ps3 which was great playing some of the exclusive titles, online was ok but not that reliable and having to pay extra for a head set was a bit crap tbh. seeing as i bought the thing for £425 when it came out. but in the end i sold it and bought a xbox and had change to go out shopping for some new clothes, and found that live is awesome and it just feels more proffesional. go on the system that your mates are on it makes it a lot better
Quote from Antman :and found that live is awesome and it just feels more proffesional. go on the system that your mates are on it makes it a lot better

Offcourse it feels more proffesional since you have to pay for it. Un unbeliavable (IMO) decision by Microsoft, that somehow slip trough But as i said, at the end of the day, XBL and PSN are meant for online play, and they are both doing it equally good, perhaps better on PSN, since most of the exclusive games use dedicated servers.
I play online on both consoles. I only play with real life friends when i play online. Always with headsets and in private chats.

Xbox live is almost always without any flaws or problems. The system they have for private chats and game invitations is genius and as easy as it could be, and most of all, it works. Most games work more or less lag free and without major connection issues, meaning they are playable and therefor result in fun times.

The PS3 offers no real private chat that will stay on, regardless if you start a game or a movie, whatever. This is a major flaw compared to the Xbox, especially if you want to use the private chat function because you always play with friends, and don't want to hear all the little kids screaming in your ears (and don't feel like talking to them either).

Regarding connection quality, lag, etc. I remember some fun time, and some equal ammount of frustration and waiting time with the PS3. I spent more than one evening waiting to connect to servers, dealing with router/hardware issues, loosing connection, etc. This never happend to me on the xbox to such an extent.

Game updates / Update downloads / Update installations seem to take longer on the PS3 aswell... more waiting time again.

I like both consoles, but i know exactly why i'm paying for xbox live, and i don't feel ripped off. On the other hand, i don't feel ripped off regarding the PS3, it's a great console, and to say something useful for this thread... i would buy it again, yes. But to say the online system is better... it's free, yes, better, probably not...

And now i'll go jump out of a window for taking part in another one of these threads...
I play both, but if I was going to buy it all over again I would buy a PS3. Not because one is better than another, but because the PS3 in the long run is cheaper, and comes with more stuff.

Xbox live is nice and all, but it's like the iRacing vs. LFS comparison, it's for whatever floats your boat.

thinking about getting a ps3...
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG