The online racing simulator
Logitech G19 lcd program??
(12 posts, started )
My question is that if exists for lfs some program for the digital screen of logitech g19
Thx.
Anybody knows nothing

regards
#3 - troy
i didn´t know that there is a g19 Oo
Quote from troy :search button is your friend, http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... t=39375&highlight=g15

edit: reading was never my strong point, not sure if the g15 plugin works for your lcd, but it could be worth a try.

the plugin works in my G19 but the G19 don´t have the four buttons that have the g15 then i can´t start the plugin becouse he want that i push the third button
i bet for the cost a g25 is better but there must be an app out there for that keyboard's screen, so try searching harder...or you can get somebody to make one for you, just offer a reward, or do it yourself.
Quote from sykboy :You have one?

No, I'm happy with my zboard.
Anyway, doesn't the G19 have the normal 4 buttons that the G15 did? (plus a few more). Seems stupid that Logitech wouldn't make its keyboard backwards compatible with old apps.
Quote from logitekg25 :i bet for the cost a g25 is better but there must be an app out there for that keyboard's screen, so try searching harder...or you can get somebody to make one for you, just offer a reward, or do it yourself.

I have the g25, ans i know no one that can do the program, you would be willing to make the program, say me the reward
i wouldnt have the slightest idea where to start...it was a suggestion, but in a few months i am taking a class on comp sci. or stuff with virtual basic and such.
anybody knows nothing

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG