The online racing simulator
west hill grass/tar bug
(13 posts, started )
west hill grass/tar bug
in westhill reverse, maybe regular havent tried, the tar strip by the grass is acting exactly like grass. i am right before corner 6, on the right of the track.
Attached images
bug.jpg
That's a piece of 'road' where you don't drive when you race, so it's not important IMO.
Quote from Bose321 :That's a piece of 'road' where you don't drive when you race, so it's not important IMO.

i diddnt say it was really important, but it is a bug none the less...and i felt important posting it
#4 - amp88
There's also a patch of grass on the exit of T1 at AS2 that has the properties of gravel. I've spent a lot of time on the grass at AS2 apparently...
if u look at my time on the screenshot, then it appears i was spending a lot of time dilly-dallying
Nah, it's a new prototype of grass, that can camo to avoid people like Jacques Villenueve and Kevin Harvick.
#7 - pik_d
Quote from Bose321 :That's a piece of 'road' where you don't drive when you race, so it's not important IMO.

I went off in a race a few car lengths before that patch once. I let myself roll to it because I thought "OK cool I can recover from this side road". Imagine my surprise when that didn't help me one bit.

If something looks like an attractive place to recover back to the track it should have the decency to actually be a good place to do so.
Quote from pik_d :I went off in a race a few car lengths before that patch once. I let myself roll to it because I thought "OK cool I can recover from this side road". Imagine my surprise when that didn't help me one bit.

If something looks like an attractive place to recover back to the track it should have the decency to actually be a good place to do so.

what are you talking abou....i mean, ya what he said, thats what i was thinking
#9 - pik_d
Quote from logitekg25 :what are you talking abou....i mean, ya what he said, thats what i was thinking

I tried to use this "road" to recover, only to learn I still didn't have any grip.
it apears to be that in all spots like that
Blackwood got it right
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Blackwood got it right

when i was demo, i definately would have noticed it, but i dont remember anything like that...so idts

west hill grass/tar bug
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG