The online racing simulator
NDR FOX Jamaica 130 - Skin Thread
Please post your skins here, for the NDR FOX Jamaica 130. The requirements are simple: General LFSWorld Requirements apply, you have to put your starting number onto your rear wing side plates and on your nose. Your name must appear on the side of the driver cell with the National Flag alongside it.

Take a look at the car of Jack Atkinson.

R.I.P. Henry Surtees
Attached images
FOX_29_Light.jpg
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
You should have given the skin to someone who has a chance of winning!

Jokes Jack, we all know your bawbag's hero.
Rsr #67

Attached images
FOX_RSRv1-67.jpg
I know I'm probably asking a lot of someone, but could anyone possibly get my skin in compliance with the rules? I think I just need my name on the side of the cockpit, and a number plate on the nose. I would be eternally grateful if anyone could help me out with this.

TYVM

fixed
Attached images
foxteamslo24hires.jpg
Quote from arnold cottenier :I know I'm probably asking a lot of someone, but could anyone possibly get my skin in compliance with the rules? I think I just need my name on the side of the cockpit, and a number plate on the nose. I would be eternally grateful if anyone could help me out with this.

TYVM

I hope you like this one
Attached images
fox_teamslo24.jpg
That's perfect... thank you TFalke55.
RSR # 06 Tony Dougan

Attached images
FOX_RSRv1-06.jpg
I'm just wondering if we should run a black nosecone like we are doing in LFSCART?
hi bro,

Can you send me a link with information concerning the making of the skin plate etc..?

Thx bro
Quote from CARRERA GT :hi bro,

Can you send me a link with information concerning the making of the skin plate etc..?

Thx bro

There isn't one - just put your number in a box on the nose and sides of the rear wing
My skin..
RIP Henry Surtees
Attached images
FOX_AobrienNDR130.jpg
Quote from aobrien :My skin..
RIP Henry Surtees

Hello 2008 Formula Renault Winter Series 08 [what other year would it be...? :P] Runner up
Quote from TFalke55 : Your name must appear on the side of the driver cell with the National Flag alongside it.

will put name an number on it tonight
i might have one skin next week!
Doing the R.I.P the Ferrari way.
Attached images
FOX_foxripHS.jpg
CoRe #99 Fredrik Enersen
Attached images
FOX_CORE-T99.jpg
Quote from Wilko868 :Doing the R.I.P the Ferrari way.

I'd still like to have your number on the front and the union jack beside your name.
Quote from TFalke55 :I'd still like to have your number on the front and the union jack beside your name.

I'll update before the race.
Is it cool bro?
Attached images
FOX_Dirus 1k (2).jpg
Here we are
Attached images
FOX_FLP_FE4.jpg
Here is my skin. It possibly might change not sure yet.
Attached images
FOX_S202-Raven.jpg
#22 - uiop
evening ladies!
Attached images
FOX_87toima.jpg
Here is my skin.
Attached images
FOX_SRLT_J130.jpg
Quote from CARRERA GT :Is it cool bro?

Yeah it's cool (cause it is within the rules)
Quote from JackDaMaster :Here we are

this time you've put the right number on
Quote from Raven88 :Here is my skin. It possibly might change not sure yet.

I'd rather like to see the number on the rearwing side plates, also your name and your flag on the side of the car please, like the others...
Quote from uiop :evening ladies!

your nose needs to have the starting number
Quote from seniecka :Here is mine skin.

You need to add starting numbers and names and all this stuff as described in the first post and as shown by most of the racers in their skins
#25 - uiop
Now we shud have some lift off
Attached images
FOX_87toima_fix.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG