The online racing simulator
NDR FOX Jamaica 130 - Pre Race Discussion

What do you think about this event, what are your expectations and so on
Do you allow drivers (with disabilities) that have to use auto-shift in order to race?
How a driver drives a car is totally uninteresting to me, as long as he/she drives clean so yes, you with auto-shift would be allowed
Its not CTRA for christ sake! :rolleyes:
updated the opening post with the Event logo
Quote from arnold cottenier :Do you allow drivers (with disabilities) that have to use auto-shift in order to race?

Yes, we do permit autogears and such. We, in general, permit anything that is programmed into the game by Scaiver without questions. We don't permit, generally, hacks to improve performance and such.

d
Thank you for the replies TFalke55 and dekojester.

I'm certainly not the fastest driver in LFS, so I try to get out of the way of the leaders as soon as I can.

I like this sim a lot, and I'm just trying to do more short to medium length races.

Cheers

p.s. Am I required to use a specific skin or number plate template? Be patient with me, this is only the 2nd time I've signed up for race like this and some organizations have different requirements of the racers. tyvm
Quote from dekojester :Yes, we do permit autogears and such. We, in general, permit anything that is programmed into the game by Scaiver without questions. We don't permit, generally, hacks to improve performance and such.

d

WTF !!! no hacks ??? I am toasted them
It's gonna be a hard race!
NDR FOX Jamaica 130 - Training

that is the name of the training server wich is kindly provided by Modestas Runas of DeadLine Racing. You can train there for the event

thank you very much for providing this server!

The server will be available from 9 UTC for about 10 hours each day
Entries sorted by teams

nfinity eSports Racing 4
CoRe Racing 4
SimRacing Lithauania Racing 2
Renesis 2
Racing Sim Radicals 2
DeadLine Racing 2
the rest are 1 car entrants...
Thats gonna be a match!
Okay, just wanted to have a precision on something :

Quote from TFalke55 : Pits will regular open on the 6th lap and will close on the 15th lap.

Does that mean that if you have a damaged car between lap 1 and 6, or between lap 15 and 20, you cannot stop to repair the damage?
yes you can stop to repair, but I will note that you still have a madatory pitstop to do
for those who not yet noticed it: there is this tyre rule, and you have to change the tyre compound and have to be for at least for 2 green flag laps on the other compound...
is there going to be any broadcast?
Highlights of the race will be included in the broadcast of the LFSCART Grand Prix of Jamaica, as far as I know.
Quote from JO53PHS :Highlights of the race will be included in the broadcast of the LFSCART Grand Prix of Jamaica, as far as I know.

Included in the what? :hide:
Well someone said they would be included in some broadcast. Dunno which one
*cough* I forgot the whole ****ing thing so there won't be a live one *cough*

Sorry!
there wasn't even the plan to broadcast this live by me for several reasons i will not state here now to this point of time

Can't belive... Why does this crap connexion has to fail just when everything is going perfectly? :doh:
That event has pushed me over the edge with these stupid rules for an one off event, it's meant to be fun not hardcore league race.

You think of the broadcast more then the event it's self.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG