Front wing spoiler?
(19 posts, started )
Front wing spoiler?
What about it?

Not to often you get to see old school downforce like that!

Obviously needed it if it broke the track record..
"Built to be the fastest Scion ever."

Wow.. that's hard to do. =/
Quote from XCNuse :What about it?

Just thought it looked very interesting
Yes but interesting for a much newer car.
If it works, it works.
Quote from XCNuse :What about it?

i probaply more likely use the same technique that this one guy in formulas made long time ago, called downforce car(before it got banned for too much cornering speed). he placed wings under the car, and that way it got alot of downforce that front spoiler over there messes the aero too much IMO
Quote from batteryy :i probaply more likely use the same technique that this one guy in formulas made long time ago, called downforce car(before it got banned for too much cornering speed). he placed wings under the car, and that way it got alot of downforce that front spoiler over there messes the aero too much IMO

Because you spend millions on race cars trying to find out what works best, right?
Quote from batteryy :i probaply more likely use the same technique that this one guy in formulas made long time ago, called downforce car(before it got banned for too much cornering speed). he placed wings under the car, and that way it got alot of downforce that front spoiler over there messes the aero too much IMO

Are you referring to "ground effects"? It wasn't one car, it wasn't one team, and it wasn't a wing under the car.
I do wish they would bring out the Scion tC over here. It looks like a fun car to drive.
#12 - DeKo
looks like it will work very well, itll be getting clean air and will be giving enormous amounts of downforce to the front. the only worry would be that the car might end up being very tail happy.
That looks fugly!
I'm scared.
Quote from MAGGOT :Are you referring to "ground effects"? It wasn't one car, it wasn't one team, and it wasn't a wing under the car.

no, was only one car that was called downforce car. or then i must say i can never trust discovery channel again
Quote from Klutch :Because you spend millions on race cars trying to find out what works best, right?

Yeah like when BWM spent millions making their KERS still wasn't the best idea tough was it? They actually ended up not using it, they don't get it right all the time you prat
Quote from batteryy :no, was only one car that was called downforce car. or then i must say i can never trust discovery channel again

I've found Discovery Channel, in their attempts to dumb-down information for the masses, often gets their facts mixed.
A potential Bird cutter

Front wing spoiler?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG