Market Research: LFS F1
(45 posts, started )

Poll : What do you make of a LFS F1 series

I would watch the broadcasts
I think it's a great idea and would like to compete
I don't like the idea
I think it is a good idea but probably wouldn't get involved
I may or may not after more information is released
it would be a great thing if it led to developing (official or unofficial) some nice "race control" options in one big, user friendly pack

race fuel in quali, forming lap, applying grid penalties afer quali and maybe even starting from pit lane penalty

without this kind of features it's going to be hard to simulate F1 regulations really good
Ur an idiot and u should be beaten.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from pandera :are you talking to me?

Did I quote you? Actually, what you said might be the only good thing to come out of this otherwise "great" idea.
Quote from scipy :Did I quote you? Actually, what you said might be the only good thing to come out of this otherwise "great" idea.

You just did.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :since most people can't do 5 laps in the BF1 without spinning.

Well... Those are probably the Driftaaaaaz or people who don't race Single Seaters and mostly GTR.
/Flame Coat
This needs to be pretty big for it to work, and tbh I don't think the conditions are right just now. And if people need to pay, there will be even less competitors. It sounds like quite a good idea, I'll probably try to race if it looks like it wil succeed, but I don't think it will in the near future.

Also, just the words 'Formula One' will be enough to put off a good chunk of people!
Quote from scipy :Did I quote you? Actually, what you said might be the only good thing to come out of this otherwise "great" idea.

no offence, just wanted to make things clear, you replied after my post so there was quite a big probability you are refering to me and I had no idea why would you

Quote from J@tko :/pitlane <username> does the trick

thx, didn't know that
I also have to say that a league of your format would not be working. oneGP really seems to be dying and OWRL does a great job for years with their F1 league. The problem was mentioned already, the maintainance of a good field, wich would only be possible by paying the driver for each race a certain amount of money... and what's the thing noone (exept ESL Sports) has? right that's the money... as said erlier: Better have one strong then many weak leagues.
Falke I dissagree with the money. OneGP winners are supposedly getting big prize money. Or thats what it states in the rules or site or something. Money just makes the racing more agressive and dangerous, not any better quality wise or even in numbers it seems. Look at OneGP, they have money but people gave up for other obvious reasons...
if i will have to pay, then i dont want to participate...i know i will lose
Quote from evilpimp :Falke I dissagree with the money. OneGP winners are supposedly getting big prize money. Or thats what it states in the rules or site or something. Money just makes the racing more agressive and dangerous, not any better quality wise or even in numbers it seems. Look at OneGP, they have money but people gave up for other obvious reasons...

I did not mean prize money... I meant a participation reward for everyone who participates in such an event, not for the winners only... I have to agree, that if you have such a system wich rewards the winners, the general driving gets more agressive.
You don't think about money when you're racing. I didn't give Maz Moseley's supposed riches one seconds thought during the last three laps of the first oneGP round when I had SK's Martin Krause up my trumpet trying to steal my win.
Quote from TFalke55 :I did not mean prize money... I meant a participation reward for everyone who participates in such an event, not for the winners only... I have to agree, that if you have such a system wich rewards the winners, the general driving gets more agressive.

if everybody gets money, then everybody in the lfs world, would join, and collect...i think the first five, maybe 10 people should get prizes. maybe something other than money
Each point scored is 1$ :P
The main problem is the BF1 is shit for racing. Do a singular GTR league and have $1000 as prize money and i promise you'll be swarmed.
I reckon its a good idea but i wouldn't get involved cuz i dont have enuff time for it.
Hopefully its more exciting than the real F1.
YES!!! You should definetly go on with this project!

Something like the past simFIA would be really nice.

I would participate (but I can only race every 2 weeks)
Has anyone forgotten the Bi-Weekly F1 League, by FeelThere?
They have 1 hour qually and a 1,5 hour race.
They even have a safety car , which I am playing
And we have like 13 to 14 competitors?
And we only have minor incidents in the races, these people take the league really serious.

Market Research: LFS F1
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG