(11 posts, closed, started )
#1 - samoz
[Help] Can anyone uplod theese skins?
Please?

[requests removed]

Thanks.
Eric
#2 - wild
I'm sorry but I do believe S2 players are not allowed to upload skins for Demo users. Sorry mate.
#3 - samoz
Quote from wild :I'm sorry but I do believe S2 players are not allowed to upload skins for Demo users. Sorry mate.

I beleive you can, so upload em.
what would be the point?
other demo players still wont be able to see it. (no skin download in demo)
#5 - Gunn
You are asking for someone else's private work to be uploaded anyway. The skin that Dan made for Guess clearly states that it is a private skin!
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :what would be the point?
other demo players still wont be able to see it. (no skin download in demo)

Actually, you're wrong. Demo does have skin download of S1/S2 users skins. What it lacks is the skin upload facility.

Quote from samoz :I beleive you can, so upload em.

While we can upload any skin we like, it's discouraged by the devs and mods to upload skins for demo users, AND for a reason: being able to use your own skin online is one of the features reserved for PAYING members of the community, thus it's an incentive to buy LfS.

Which brings me to another point: ownership. Do you really expect anyone to upload and host skins you ripped from someone else without giving him credit, and as I assume, without even bothering to ask him. The only skin I'd be remotely interested in hosting for you would be the middle one, as it's clearly made by yourself. You know how I can tell? Because it's utterly ugly and crappy, and I can plainly see that no thought nor work went into creating it. Thus I won't upload it, because I refuse to host crappy skins (at least, as long as I haven't made them myself).

Also, the freeloading and stealing mentality of you and people like you give demo users on this board a bad reputation, so I say that you should leave this forum right now and only return once the brain of yours starts developing a better thinking capacity than the one of an average cockroach.
Quote from ColeusRattus :While we can upload any skin we like, it's discouraged by the devs and mods to upload skins for demo users, AND for a reason: being able to use your own skin online is one of the features reserved for PAYING members of the community, thus it's an incentive to buy LfS.

Which brings me to another point: ownership. Do you really expect anyone to upload and host skins you ripped from someone else without giving him credit, and as I assume, without even bothering to ask him. The only skin I'd be remotely interested in hosting for you would be the middle one, as it's clearly made by yourself. You know how I can tell? Because it's utterly ugly and crappy, and I can plainly see that no thought nor work went into creating it. Thus I won't upload it, because I refuse to host crappy skins (at least, as long as I haven't made them myself).

Also, the freeloading and stealing mentality of you and people like you give demo users on this board a bad reputation, so I say that you should leave this forum right now and only return once the brain of yours starts developing a better thinking capacity than the one of an average cockroach.

Demo user wanting a XRT skin uplaoded?
#10 - VoiD
..maybe some old LFS-version..?

anyway, post reported
This thread is closed

[Help] Can anyone uplod theese skins?
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG