The online racing simulator
Next season?
Just woundering if there will be another season because i really liked this.
And IF there is going to be another season i've got some ideas:

-Warmup lap.
-Safety car.
-More Tracks (about 15 different tracks would be nice, too make it closer in the championship)
-Maybe a autocross racing track aswell.
-Broadcast
-(Maybe not everyone will agree on this one) Everyone use the same setup, exept the type of tire.

Hope there will be another season, and i will be there
Personnally, I'd like to keep the things like they were if there will be a new season... If I enjoyed this one, it was because it gave me 1,5 hours of some harcore F08 racing every 2 weeks... not because it was broadcasted or whatever... Also I don't see exactly the point of having a broadcast on a week day.

Also, I'd like to keep the amount of dates to 6, because it's just fine IMO. It allows us to visit every environnement of LFS(exept au, but it wouldn't give something good). With 15 dates, people would loose their interrest very early(just look at the first season of the oneGP).

Basically, the wam up lap and the seafty car idea are good as they increase realism, but they require the attendance of 2 officials every race, which is still consequent.

Last thing, please, please, keep the league on week days if you do another season There's simply too much leagues on week-ends.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Last thing, please, please, keep the league on week days if you do another season There's simply too much leagues on week-ends.

+1
Quote from aroX123 :Just woundering if there will be another season because i really liked this.
And IF there is going to be another season i've got some ideas:

-Warmup lap.
-Safety car.
-More Tracks (about 15 different tracks would be nice, too make it closer in the championship)
-Maybe a autocross racing track aswell.
-Broadcast
-(Maybe not everyone will agree on this one) Everyone use the same setup, exept the type of tire.

Hope there will be another season, and i will be there

Thanks for the suggestions.

Warmup lap

I think we're unlikely to do this, simply because of the need for extra preperation and admin presence.

Safety car

I don't really see the point of this. It would also greatly increase the amount of admin presence and preperation required.

More tracks

15 rounds is way too many for this kind of competition. Even with 6 rounds we ended the season with two relatively poorly attended events.

Autocross

I'm not sure how popular an autocross round would be with the FO8 - it's not really a suitable car for autocross imo.

Broadcast

I guess we could ask someone like the46 if they'd be interested in broadcasting. If someone wanted to do it, I wouldn't have any objections.

Standard setups

I think that again this would require some extra preperation from the admins, and I don't think that I'd be regularly able to provide a decent all-round set for each event. Additionally, I think it would prove very difficult/time confusing to moderate forced setups during events.

Hopefully I'll run another season, though due to the poor turnout in the second half of the season it isn't a certainty.
I think out of them suggestiosn the only one i would fully agree with is the Broadcast. More tracks would be good but not 15. A new series and I will defintley sign up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG