The online racing simulator
Are SiSoft Sandra Nvidia-lovers? [sisoft sandra results]
Hi, i was just gonna ask someone out there in the big world if the software Sandra is pro-Nvidia?

if u look at the benchmarking pictures i attached then i win over a 4870x2 with my gtx260 :S

dont think thats possible...
Attached images
bild01.JPG
bild02.JPG
bild03.JPG
It All depends. Some Gpu's are better at calculating on certain aspects better. As far as I am concerned Synthetic tests don't really keep consistency but in better softwares such as 3d mark vantage and 06 things are a bit more accurate. Sandra is more of a second rate solution. In real world graphics tests the 4870x2 should beat 260gtx and dance around it. Hope that cleared your questions....
Quote from anik360 :It All depends. Some Gpu's are better at calculating on certain aspects better. As far as I am concerned Synthetic tests don't really keep consistency but in better softwares such as 3d mark vantage and 06 things are a bit more accurate. Sandra is more of a second rate solution. In real world graphics tests the 4870x2 should beat 260gtx and dance around it. Hope that cleared your questions....

well yeah it cleared it to some degree.. still cant understand how they (those at sisoft) can get it SO wrong. i mean, anybody should be able to get a test between a gtx260 and a 4870x2 right :S

oh well.. like u said, might just be the way synthetic tests are..
synthetic benchamrk does not always mirror the real perfomance. Are you playing benchmarks?

Games are what really matters here

Are SiSoft Sandra Nvidia-lovers? [sisoft sandra results]
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG