The online racing simulator
CSR Sound Request
(8 posts, started )
CSR Sound Request
Hey guys! I tried to duplicate this sound on CSR but everything I try sounds really wrong... as in there is no deep drone sort of sound. CSR is sooo confusing!!! So yeah I'd like to request this sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badCZ7FBRoI

BTW does anyone know where I can get CSR files?
Cant make sound but want to tell that there are more than you that want's it. Atleast I do. Would be a perfect sound for the fz cars
yeah, that car just sounds like what fzr would in rl
Well, some time ago I started to make a new FZR sounds based on Porsche GT3. Sounds really powerful. :yummy:
Yeah that was what I was thinking.. something to replace those FZ sounds, which aren't so good IMHO.
Quote from rich_hobo94 :Yeah that was what I was thinking.. something to replace those FZ sounds, which aren't so good IMHO.

IMO every lfs car sounds dull. the car sound is in huge matter at race cars, driving comes slightly boring if theres no roaring engine
I would like to totally agree with you Mister Batteryy! Long live sample sounds, RIP synthesed (LFS).

But No! LFS devs wants to go their way, while iRacing devs laughs at us and makes incredibly realistic and awesome recorded car sounds.:banghead::mad:
*sigh* guess it'll never be realized then huh?

CSR Sound Request
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG