The online racing simulator
my new dfp
(16 posts, started )
my new dfp
Hi i just got my wheel today having problems in what setting in windows controller i need, should the wheel turn be at 900, seems to much and im started to thing its a load of shit, but hay its new and im not use to it, could you please give me some tips. Plus i dont use the logitech profiler i just use windows controllers. thanks
Not a good idea to cross-post like you have, you have been told once to search, there are hundreds of posts here with DFP settings.
It's not "a load of shit", its a great wheel that with a modicome of patience will work excellently, I have already told you once today that 900DEG is too much, try a lower setting.

Dan,
ok m8 what ever
And i dont like your attitude m8 who do you think you are? do u own this thread or some thing.?
plus this post is in the wheel post, not like im talking about graphics cards or sound cards. omg
#6 - Jakg
Quote from jjones :And i dont like your attitude m8 who do you think you are? do u own this thread or some thing.?

he hasnt taken an arrogant tone as you have been annoyingly cross posting
but how am i crossing posts? It said this post is about wheels, sorry if i came across abit to strong, and with your ip adresses im not interested, i have my own.lol
Click search, type driving force pro configuration, and see what happens. You are NOT the first person to have a dfp, and ALL your answers (unless you have exceptionally silly ones) have been answered before, at least once.

And the IP address is in his signature and wasn't directed at you.
If you feel like out geeking, or being next generation; "there's no place like ::1"
Quote from jjones :but how am i crossing posts?

You are continuing something from an old thread in a new thread, ie. people who saw / posted in your dark planets thread would probably assume you'd keep posting in that thread about your dfp and not start another one. Of your 78 posts, 14 are new threads, so ~18% of what you're posting here is a new thread. If, for example, tristan were to match those statistics he'd need to post ~580 new threads.
oh ok, i do press new thread every time i post something, did not think it was a problem, i will not do it again.
Quote from jjones :oh ok, i do press new thread every time i post something, did not think it was a problem, i will not do it again.

That's not what they mean.
Use the search feature on the forum, and search for keywords in your problem
Exampel would be "DFP" or "Wheel Setup".

Of course, if nothing comes up in the search, feel free to start a new thread, just don't come in here with a bitchy attitude. Everyone is friendly, so chillll.
ye did'nt no m8 ill use it in the future, and for my bitchy attitude im sorry,
Thanks for pointing that out.
the search button scares people. there must be some way to make it more attractive to newbies and noobs.
Flashing lights? Prizes? Brainwashing? I've just (just!) finished my final year project/disseration, and I appear to have gone looney. Time for bed/sleep, then print it in the morning methinks. *goes to get another cup of tea*
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Yes it is - "the effects of tuning on the torque curve of a Lancia Fulvia narrow angle V4 engine and the elimination of problematic flat spots" to give it an extended title. But now I'm so full of caffeine that I can't sleep so I have resorted to visiting website I haven't visited for months - the internets changed a bit recently

And what are YOU doing up at 4.30am? If you're around tomorrow afternoon I feel like having a long awaited proper LFS session, and the recent F1 season has given me a desire to get on top of the FO8 (yeah, I know it's not an F1 car, sssh).

Might read some of my book (not MY book) - Kolymsky Heights. Good read
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

my new dfp
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG