The online racing simulator
recommend some games plz.....
(37 posts, started )
w0o0ot
immah gettin Rise of Nations
and which version of trackmania is the best?
#28 - WSR
Time for my contribution, (I am an avid Trackmaniac!),

Trackmania United Forever is the best (it's the latest with everything and its the pay version and my third TM game), but if you don't find it anywhere, you can get the free version (It's not a demo like people think, its just one environment and limited features), Trackmania Nations Forever.

TMF (Collective term for both Trackmania United Forever and Trackamania Nations Forever), is quite cheap compared to any other game (well in Australia I've found, but it should be everywhere else), and its online/offline is so engaging, you'll find that you've missed a couple of days playing/creating/sharing.

With your computer specs, I suggest you try the earlier Trackmania games.

There are some other games made by Nadeo (people who made/developed the TM games), that are of the FPS category (Shootmania) and of the RPG category (Questmania), but they are yet to be released.
I think Trackmania Nations/United (they use same engine) will run pretty poor on your PC, I would recommend trying TrackMania Sunrise Extreme.
hmm my laptop has better specs.
bf2 runs @ low
LFS runs very poor
C&C Generals runs perfect
WoW low gfx @ 25-60 fps..

@1440x900
Nvidia 7300 Mobile
X2 turion 52
2GB DDR2
Quote from G13Haze :LFS runs very poor

@1440x900
Nvidia 7300 Mobile
X2 turion 52
2GB DDR2

Uh, LFS ran pretty good (~50 fps) @1280x1024 on mine Sempron 1.6GHz + 512MB RAM + FX5200 rig, somewhere in 2007 :/
depends on settings a lot.
AA, mirror detail settings, stuff like that.
Quote from G13Haze :hmm my laptop has better specs.
bf2 runs @ low
LFS runs very poor
C&C Generals runs perfect
WoW low gfx @ 25-60 fps..

@1440x900
Nvidia 7300 Mobile
X2 turion 52
2GB DDR2

Not too shabby, my old PC had a geforce 2 w/ 64mb, celeron @2ghz (which later died from my attempts at overclocking, replaced with a celeron 1.7ghz) and for most of the time I had it, it had 256mb RAM, ran LFS at low/medium settings with 35 fps and went as low as 8 if there were lots of cars around. LFS was set at 1152x864 I think as well.

Tried Tremulous? works on windows and linux and unless your pc is more than 6 years old, it'll work.
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2.
I still play it on my machine, and it's great fun!
'Ben There, Dan That' and 'Time Gentlemen Please' from Zombie-cow games.

They're fantastic and very funny point and click adventures in a similar vein to Sam & Max and Monkey Island. The first is free to download, second is the sequel and is a bargain £3.

http://www.zombie-cow.com/?page_id=12
and my point is.....
Quote from jvcala2 :i have a craptop with these specs...
Pentium 4 2.00 Ghz
768 MB of RAM
80 Gigs of HDD ..but it has alot of free space since i have an external one
NVIDIA GeForce 4 420 Go
any suggestions for these crap specs? even if the graphics must be set to low i would try it....

BTW, i have pretty good PC which can run LFS at 60 fps average....

have you even thought of overclocking it?

you could definitely get some better specs outta the ol' pentium 4...
but what am i saying? i've got an OC'd AMD Athlon X2 64-bit processor on an ASUS-M2N32-SLI motherboard, with an ATI Radeon 2450 512mb graphics card, running L4D, Spore, Bioshock, Assasins Creed, Oblivion elder Scrolls IV, Falout 3, and TF2 at max graphics..... :P

on the other hand, i have an even worse laptop (Acer Aspire p.o.s.)
running lfs at 15-24 fps at medium graphics.

\\\\thats enough to get me 60K on the 42d drift wars server////
hate showing off, but it was necessary.
If your PC is not that good, (Like mine :razz And you like all the swords, spells etc, give The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind a go. I play it quite alot, and with a few graphic enhancing mods you can make it look like Oblivion

recommend some games plz.....
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG