The online racing simulator
Seriously......what takes so long??????
(9 posts, closed, started )
Um ok, it's getting really old, because there have been no updates whats so ever for past good 6+ months....i mean ADMINS come on can you guys at least POST some updates on whats going ON?? the game is dead and boring........
We had a test patch yesterday if you had bothered to look, don't be such an impatient div.
Quote from Speedster23 :it's getting really old

the game is dead and boring........

Those useless posts are getting really old indeed.
Quote from PMD9409 :http://www.lfsforum.net/search.php?searchid=3158620

Get over it.

Quote :Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

So good work there pal

The developers are working on LFS. What they do currently we do not know, but Scawen has several times told us that they are working on something big that will be revealed later this year.
+1 zeug!
Quote from Speedster23 :Um ok, it's getting really old, because there have been no updates whats so ever for past good 6+ months....i mean ADMINS come on can you guys at least POST some updates on whats going ON?? the game is dead and boring........

Are you a game developer? Do you understand the pressures, difficulties and the amount of skill and patience needed to create a simulation?

Didn't think so.
Quote from Speedster23 :Um ok, it's getting really old, because there have been no updates whats so ever for past good 6+ months....i mean ADMINS come on can you guys at least POST some updates on whats going ON?? the game is dead and boring........

:doh: Less brain that a dead ant.
Quote from mcintyrej :Are you a game developer? Do you understand the pressures, difficulties and the amount of skill and patience needed to create a simulation?

Didn't think so.

+1
PMD9409 - search IDs expire after 90 mins btw.

Anyway, we've had threads like this before. The devs work at whatever pace they want, if they don't want to work on LFS for 3 months, then that's their call*. If this prevents more licence sales, then they only lose out financially. LFS doesn't get any worse because it doesn't get a patch, yet it DOES get better when we do get one.

*I very much doubt this is the case though, so just wait and see like the rest of us what we get in the next patch.
This thread is closed

(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG