The online racing simulator
?Origins Track?
(10 posts, started )
?Origins Track?
anyone think they can make Origins Track? i only have a vid of them drifting on it, i really wish i could find some blueprints. anyone wanan take a stab at this track/layout?

http://www.origin-lab.com/Origin-meihan.zip heres the link to the vid

Regards
Looks pretty cool... but the overall space used for this track might make it hard to recreate. That and the fact that is is really a track with curbs and all... it might not feel like the same thing.

Would be pretty neat though. I guess it is Meihan Drift Track? (trying to find a map of it)
lol i like the music, did you see that chick drifter in that Tanish 86? lol shes good, speaking of girls we should tell girls about this game so they can play and us men have someone to show off to
ANYWAY!

yeah, maybe in S3 or sometime in S2 they will make new "Object(s)" Like Curbs , Spunges, better wall berriers that dont make our cars fly into LFS's outerspace, Softer Tires that break up, and make some Dips in the road, not these are jsut a thought, to flame at me

Here are some pics of the Track, but with cars
http://www.origin-lab.com/origincup2006/?detectflash=false&

EDIT: i jsut saw the vid again and i say that its just a big open area with differnt types of turns, they used Cones to block some of the passage ways to make a track.

PS PLEASE REPLY

I am gonna see if Origins can give me a sky shoot of the track or if they have a Blue print of it. but what if they ask what for? what do i say?
You could always try and locate it via Google Earth. I had the hardest time trying to find an aerial map to be honest.
That'd be hella cool, i've recently made a personal skin with Origin logos too so..
Origins Track has been made!

Shoute out to Sileighty AKA keepitSIDEWAYS!
here is the track your all talking about. its actually called meihan sportsland and it is pretty fun.
Attached files
AU1_Meihan_Sportsland.lyt - 4 KB - 462 views
so has anyone tried this track yet?
Lol the Vid is Sick!...best part is When the 2 Ae86 where Tailing each other Through that turn
Quote from Skeet-Skeet :lol i like the music, did you see that chick drifter in that Tanish 86? lol shes good, speaking of girls we should tell girls about this game so they can play and us men have someone to show off to
ANYWAY!

yeah, maybe in S3 or sometime in S2 they will make new "Object(s)" Like Curbs , Spunges, better wall berriers that dont make our cars fly into LFS's outerspace, Softer Tires that break up, and make some Dips in the road, not these are jsut a thought, to flame at me

Here are some pics of the Track, but with cars
http://www.origin-lab.com/origincup2006/?detectflash=false&

EDIT: i jsut saw the vid again and i say that its just a big open area with differnt types of turns, they used Cones to block some of the passage ways to make a track.

PS PLEASE REPLY

I am gonna see if Origins can give me a sky shoot of the track or if they have a Blue print of it. but what if they ask what for? what do i say?

Whoa.. lol Shes Sick ...i just noticed it...She looks so Relaxed and Everything

?Origins Track?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG