The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance: Round 6 (Yes, from months ago :P) Qualifying Recaps
Well hey, it's better late than never, and I figued it'll help anyone having withdrawls from MoE.

It's the qualifying recaps you (might have) seen if you watched the prerace show back in March. Of course, even if you watched it, you may have been so tired to comprehend it, or you may have loved it so much that you want to watch it again. Or, you just like watching random videos on YouTube.

Anyway, here they be, in full resolution (Yay Perian plug-in for Mac OS X that lets me play fraps avis without conversions !)

I've finally gotten around to uploading the final round qualifying recaps in as high a quality as I can get to YouTube

Q1 Recap Here

Q2 Recap Here

Hope you enjoy !

d
I love the image overlays. Great work!
+1
#4 - G!NhO
Wow that looks really professional.
Very professional etc... but where are the reflections on the cars lol?! That's the only thing that kinda bothered me
Quote from XCNuse :Very professional etc... but where are the reflections on the cars lol?! That's the only thing that kinda bothered me

Erm, when you send me money to get a proper PC (MacBook laptop does semi decent, just needs better graphics), then you can have reflections.

All my desktops I have get 15 fps and fook up textures.

Yay built in graphics !
amazing, Deko!
These are tasty! Nice work!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG