The online racing simulator
Problem with Fraps
(3 posts, started )
#1 - Myffe
Problem with Fraps
Hi!

Can someone help me? Im just learning to use Fraps. When I record, my FPS is normally 60 but when I watch AVI file with media player its really laggy and slow...I tried make test movie and turned it into windows media file with movie maker. Then it was fine...no lag and it had normal speed. So what is the solution? Its really difficult make movie when its so slow and laggy. And it also got crappy quality when editing it. I tried use Sony vegas but allways same result. I posted same message in making lfs movies thread but I didnt got any answers.
Quote from Myffe :Hi!

Can someone help me? Im just learning to use Fraps. When I record, my FPS is normally 60 but when I watch AVI file with media player its really laggy and slow...I tried make test movie and turned it into windows media file with movie maker. Then it was fine...no lag and it had normal speed. So what is the solution? Its really difficult make movie when its so slow and laggy. And it also got crappy quality when editing it. I tried use Sony vegas but allways same result. I posted same message in making lfs movies thread but I didnt got any answers.

Just becuase your computer can run games 60 FPS, doesn't mean that when you record in those settings that you won't be missing frames. It's probably computer related because my computer, so start recording with less frames.
While you recording, what is Fraps showing in corner of the screen? (in red) If it's really 60 FPS, then it's ok and you just need to render it to some more friendly codec (I guess that 60FPS avi from fraps will be superlarge, so your computer can't handle that high bitrate).

Problem with Fraps
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG