The online racing simulator
is this game free?
(37 posts, started )
is this game free?
Is this game free? i saw it on youtube and i didnt know is it was free or not
#2 - amp88
Take a look here for some info.
#3 - Jakg
The demo is free - that gives you a "taster" of the full game. 3 cars, 1 environment and 3 layouts.
so if i play with the free version can i race other users online?
The demo is free. The demo offers 3 cars and 1 track and while it is unlimited in the ammount of time you can play it you do not get the full features. To buy a licence to access all features you need to pay for it. The price will be depandant on the currect £/$ exchange rate but will cost £24.

Edit: Damn it beaten

Edit 2: Yes you can race online in demo, however the racing can be difficult at times due to people crashing and wrecking your car as they can change name easily. However the racing is generally better on licenced servers.
Yes you can, however, only in Demo servers.
oh.... so when i buy the license is it a monthly fee or a 1 time fee?
#8 - amp88
Quote from GoonBoy :oh.... so when i buy the license is it a month;y fee or a 1 time fee?

Read the link above. It should answer all your questions.
Quote from GoonBoy :oh.... so when i buy the license is it a monthly fee or a 1 time fee?

1 time
:doh:
oh!!! thanks guys. ima test it out and see if i like it. But, do you guys think it is worth it to spend 40 bucks for s2?
1 payment, licensed forever!

And yes, IMO S2 is well worth it!
Quote from GoonBoy :oh!!! thanks guys. ima test it out and see if i like it. But, do you guys think it is worth it to spend 40 bucks for s2?

hell yes, cleaner races, lots more cars n tracks, better community etc etc
ummm, let me think ... yes

very good fun, been playing nearly 2 years still going strong, most other games keep me occupied for 2 weeks max
Whatever S2 will have...if you would know it
It's free to you in a sense if The Very End buys S2 for you.
Quote from GoonBoy :oh!!! thanks guys. ima test it out and see if i like it. But, do you guys think it is worth it to spend 40 bucks for s2?

You're asking all the people who have brought the game, what do you think everyone is going to say?

Make up your own mind, no one can tell you if you'll like the game enough to buy it....

...your name fits well btw
Quote from Sueycide_FD :It's free to you in a sense if The Very End buys S2 for you.

being his sex slave for a whole year isnt exactly what id refer to as free
Quote from Shotglass :being his sex slave for a whole year isnt exactly what id refer to as free

goon boy forget about these people its kinda a forum joke that probibly you wouldn't understand but still go to that link posted and hopefully buy S2 Yes i do think S2 is worth the cost. I had to pay $50 canadian to get it and its soooooooo worth it

P.S. we need to be nice guys to new people not turn them away with our sex and slave jokes and stuff
Quote from Sueycide_FD :It's free to you in a sense if The Very End buys S2 for you.

It's true. Just hang around with him on a server and you will get a free S2 license.

2000€ bet for that please
Definitely worth the money, if only for the slightly cleaner racing once you can get on the servers running the unlocked content.
The opinion here is clearly biased.

As for the quesiton, yes it's worth 24£ and more.

is this game free?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG