The online racing simulator
Oval
(7 posts, started )
Oval
Hello everyone of the lfs community, i have just git the game (and it owns) and was playing on an oval track. There were many people (in the fast F1 car) going much faster than me, i have the defaults. I was wondering if you could get a new setup to make it go faster?
PS if someone could tell me where to put the setup (if it is a download) that would be great!
N1TR0S
#2 - th84
Hello!! Check out this thread http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3431

That is one of the (FM) guy's set's. They are all pretty quick there, maybe it will work well for you! Once you've downloaded it just save it to your lfs settings folder.

Hope that helps!! Welcome to lfs!!
Thanks
Thanks that helped a lot, i also DLed BOB's drag set as i thought that might be OK in oval, this is a really fun game and what looks like a greay community!
N1TR0S
#4 - Jakg
Quote from N1TR0S :Thanks that helped a lot, i also DLed BOB's drag set as i thought that might be OK in oval, this is a really fun game and what looks like a greay community!
N1TR0S

not really, the rag sets are designed for the quater mile, thats it, anyway, i know what the oval servers are like, ask nicely for a setup and you will get 4!
Quote from Jakg :...i know what the oval servers are like, ask nicely for a setup and you will get 4!

Yea, did that once. Yea, got 4 or even more sent to me. Saved them all. Jumped to the garage and they were all the same, LOL.

This seems to happen alot in F08 or FOX everywhere, especially the oval or Westhill. I'm not complaining here, I just think it's funny when multiple folks all send me the same set.
#6 - bbman
But it proves the setup is good...
hehe, there are only a few who use my setup, the rest say its uncontrollable. But for me, i can use it in any situation that arises, and its perfectly stable.

Mine is different from rest, shorter first gear, tire pressure on left side (due to some limiting factors of LFS, the staggar and weight bias to be precise. Though this has already popped up in the improvements section and hopefully the devs will take it into account. *fingers crossed* ).

Just shows how important a certain setup is to a particular driver

Have fun on the oval

Oval
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG