The online racing simulator
Cruise Cars
(39 posts, started )
Speaking of semi.. well whatever, this thread is talking about cars in lfs.

A turbo XF GTi.. no seriously! I think it would be fun with a turbo, not the XFGTR, it's still NA, I'm talking about a turbo charged GTi, how much fun would that be?

Anyone.. anyone? Well.. probably filled in by FXO kinda, but I still think a turbo GTi would be tons of fun, it's such a small and lightweight car.. it wouldn't handle at all like the FXO would.
Quote from xcnuse :speaking of semi.. Well whatever, this thread is talking about cars in lfs.

A turbo xf gti.. No seriously! I think it would be fun with a turbo, not the xfgtr, it's still na, i'm talking about a turbo charged gti, how much fun would that be?

Anyone.. Anyone? Well.. Probably filled in by fxo kinda, but i still think a turbo gti would be tons of fun, it's such a small and lightweight car.. It wouldn't handle at all like the fxo would.

+1
Adjustable turbo-boost GOGO!

I want that.. It's a lot of things i want, would be awesome to be able to customize the engine more
I would love some sort of XF track car (no, i dont mean the XFR).

Semi-slicks, small and wide tyres, naturally aspirated 1.6 petrol engine, which screams upto 9300rpm. RWD, and max power is 185hp. Yum.
LFS is a racing simulator.

If the devs ever added cruising specific content as suggested it would be the day I'd leave LFS as it would be an indicator that things were moving in the wrong direction.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I would love some sort of XF track car (no, i dont mean the XFR).

Semi-slicks, small and wide tyres, naturally aspirated 1.6 petrol engine, which screams upto 9300rpm. RWD, and max power is 185hp. Yum.

yeh i agree, they should put the option of R888s, road slicks/track tyres.
That would be cool

and garph, i'm not your guy..........buddy.
Quote from garph :LFS is a racing simulator.

If the devs ever added cruising specific content as suggested it would be the day I'd leave LFS as it would be an indicator that things were moving in the wrong direction.

Enlighten me.. how is an autocross/track day car 'in the wrong direction'?

Personally I think I want to see LFS head in an autocross direction for a little while, I really would love to do autocross in my car but I don't have the knowledge, no how.. nor really anywhere in the area to do it, but AutoX in LFS has been looked over for SOooooooOOO long!

The last time AutoX mattered was when the MRT came out, that was really the only time it mattered... but ... I don't think I ever came across a bunch of guys racing the MRT on an AutoX, but rather on the race tracks..
You must have read a different post to me then casue I read this one...

Quote from Skeete :How possible is it to have two new cars for Cruise Servers only.

1) Police Cruiser, Fast"ish" with good"ish" handling and with some bars on the front to prevent damage to the front of the car. Flashing lights would be a benefit

2) Tow Truck. Bags of Torque, limited rev range, top speed of 50 or so, LOADS of grip in sand traps to push cars that are stuck.
If at all possible a grapple function for stationary cars would be ace allowing you to pull cars out of traps.

Maybe something for S3, but it would certainly make me purchase it.

..the main points I picked up on I've high lighted.
oh...

Quote from XCNuse :The last time AutoX mattered was when the MRT came out, that was really the only time it mattered...

I'd say it mattered during the LX competition for prizes.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'd say it mattered during the LX competition for prizes.

I thought about that.

But that was just a competition, there was nothing geared towards that except prizes, that's it, no patches no nothing, plus it was 3 days
Quote from Skeete :How possible is it to have two new cars for Cruise Servers only.

1) Police Cruiser, Fast"ish" with good"ish" handling and with some bars on the front to prevent damage to the front of the car. Flashing lights would be a benefit

2) Tow Truck. Bags of Torque, limited rev range, top speed of 50 or so, LOADS of grip in sand traps to push cars that are stuck.
If at all possible a grapple function for stationary cars would be ace allowing you to pull cars out of traps.

Maybe something for S3, but it would certainly make me purchase it.

...... omg what a stupid suggestion please take a knife and ram it through your skull.

/thread
autocross also matters because its a big thing in drifting too...

Cruise Cars
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG