The online racing simulator
I wasn't bagging the scenery, just the extra excessive rain. lol.
Quote from hansonator69 :I wasn't bagging the scenery, just the extra excessive rain. lol.

Well look at Europe 07 that was extreme yet its was probably the most fun i have had watching a GP ever.
Quote from Mustafur :Rain is in the form of dirt there.

Btw what do you think would happen if you get a huge Sand Storm during the race at a track like Bahrain.

The cars will need repainting?
I swear mustafar is trolling this thread, "Zomg someone doesnt agree with me i must show my oppinion"
Eh fuji great track, nice scenery, terrible rain and best result for a SC driver period.
Its Tyotoas desision and if it wont benifet them you cant really blame them for dropping it.
Profit vs loss. As its been said before and if you arent breaking even or above the red its not worth it. Thats my oppinion.
Quote from AstroBoy :I swear mustafar is trolling this thread, "Zomg someone doesnt agree with me i must show my oppinion"
Eh fuji great track, nice scenery, terrible rain and best result for a SC driver period.
Its Tyotoas desision and if it wont benifet them you cant really blame them for dropping it.
Profit vs loss. As its been said before and if you arent breaking even or above the red its not worth it. Thats my oppinion.

Read first idoit before your self look like one.
Quote from Mustafur :Read first idoit before your self look like one.

And what part of it should i be looking at?
Quote from AstroBoy :And what part of it should i be looking at?

I was not the first person on this thread who attacked other peoples opinions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG