The online racing simulator
UFR Baby Leagues ... coming soon
(13 posts, started )
With the boys of the LFS italian community we are starting to present a new league with the Baby UFR, the UFR with 45% of restriction.

The League is in 3 total races.
Each race will be divided in two short manches of about 20 minutes. The second manche will start with the grid completely reversed.

We need to choose the track.

In list there are AS1 > BL1 > FE1 > SO1 > AS2 > SO2 > FE2.

Wich do u prefer ?

Do u like the UFR Baby League idea ?
Quote from michele0676 :With the boys of the LFS italian community we are starting to present a new league with the Baby UFR, the UFR with 45% of restriction.

The League is in 3 total races.
Each race will be divided in two short manches of about 20 minutes. The second manche will start with the grid completely reversed.

We need to choose the track.

In list there are AS1 > FE1 > SO1 > AS2 > SO2 > FE2 > AU1

Wich do u prefer ?

Do u like the UFR Baby League idea ?

That would be my list. UFBR isnt good imo on BL1, so could change it to some AU1 track (no barriers though) But that'd be my list. Count me interested
I love the idea of UFR with 45 it's coming

I am interesting in this.

I prefer As2
I'm interested, maybe we could see AS1R instead of BL1? Cos BL1 is way too long.
#5 - Tukko
Interested

Every slow track like SO/FE is fine with these cars, no BL1 please.
Sincerely we prefer use standard track ... and short !

So we have to choose but i think that the tracks used will be AS2 (sure 100%) S02 or S01 FE1 or FE2. No Blackwood, too long.

About rules, simple ...

Qualification 20 minutes.
3 main races, each race will be divided in two mancher of about 20 minutes. The second manche will start with the grid completely reversed respect the first manche.
Qualification start at 21.30 GMT+2, manche 1 at 22.00 and manche 2 at 22.30.
There will be 1 dedicated server, will 32 slots so the fastest 32 racers in servers will run the race.
No pit, no reset, no join in middle race, no safety car.
Respect other racers, blue and yellow flag and make particular attention when u exit from pit.
Chat open when admin say "CHAT OPEN", close when admin say "CHAT OPEN". 10 seconds of penalty for not respect of this rule.
Assigned point: 20, 16, 13, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 2, 1.
DNF racers do not score any point.
Discarge of 2 bad results.

What do u think ?
"The second manche will start with the grid completely reversed respect the first manche."

Why don't only the top 6?
Quote from BSantos :"The second manche will start with the grid completely reversed respect the first manche."

Why don't only the top 6?

We want make like the Fun Racing League, we think that in this way slow people have some change to score some points.
Quote from michele0676 :We want make like the Fun Racing League, we think that in this way slow people have some change to score some points.

Yeah, it will be more fun
Quote from BSantos :Yeah, it will be more fun

About Fun Racing League ... u need go more slow in FE2 !
Quote from michele0676 :About Fun Racing League ... u need go more slow in FE2 !

Its not me ^^

It's my bro hahah :P
#13 - Dru
good luck with your UF Baby R League - from the guys who created it

BL1R is a much better suggestion than BL1. It was a track run in the Season 2 BabyR league to great success.

I think the tracks we have run in seasons 1 and 2 of the leagues so far have been:

AS1/AS1R/AS2R/FE1/FE1R/FE2/FE2R/SO1/SO1R/SO4/SO4R/SO5/BL1R

We have also run races at KY2R which gives close action, also FE3 is a good track for these cars - everything else is a bit too big.

This cars performance is so close that reverse grids DO NOT WORK

you can have a grid full of 32 people whereby they lap within a second of each other. In a reverse grid race of less than 30 minutes there is NO WAY the guys at the back can come thorugh. IF you do this make sure more points are available for the first sprint race.

Best of Luck,

Dru.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG