The online racing simulator
[CCR] ComicComet Racing is Recruiting!
(13 posts, started )
Good day!

ComicComet is a small community of people who just want to have fun, we're just starting up and we are looking for our first members to be part of our racing division!

You do not need to be the best of the best, although we are looking for mature people who are willing to speak up, get involved in event's, and represent for our team!

By being a member you get to represent for comiccomet, race alongside us, wear our tags, and have full staff priveledges on our website!

If you are interested in joining our team then please check our website http://comiccomet.co.cc , where you may find application forms in the forum!

If you want more information you may contact me on msn (thetommer@aol.com)

I look forward to racing with you

- Tommer
Good luck!
Thankyou!
oO looks good best of luck !
LOL I play Second Life as well

Anyways interesting new team. I wish you good luck. I am curious of your team skin be good to see a comicbook style team skin
I have finished the first skin - It uses our logo (The comet with the flame) And I'm not so great in photoshop so that's all i'll do for today Perhaps i'll add some of my artwork to it later

I hope you like it

Veery quick update involving Count.Triangular and Neko-San, a couple of random characters that i've made :P (and are on the site)

I've done anime cars before. I'm willing to help out if you dont mind
I'll sign up and nice race in the R2R TBO class
That's great AriPetrol!

I'll pass on the animeskin offer lizardfolk, the artwork used on my skins needs to be comiccomet work, we are looking for artists though, so if you are a big manga/anime drawer, there's a space in comiccomet for you .
Ah cool, well good luck with the team and hopefully I'll see you on the track
Didn't you closed down yet? Due to slow development?

Joke, good luck with a team, current LFS scene needs new ones.
Hehe, nah. CC Has been around for a while, so i can take it if CCR takes a while

Please welcome our newest members,

AriPetrol,
fwj515

I wish them the best of luck within the team, and hope we can get on well
Here's our newest skin
Attached images
comiccometxfg.jpg

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG