The online racing simulator
Ugh and i can smell it
i think just I THINK the devs are making new content for the S3 to release it and earn some money ( major adds - more time )
#29 - Dac
its highly worth it, one of the best £24 ive ever spent. and you dont even have to spend it in one go, just £12 for S1 is much better than demo. its not just a game, your buying into a whole active community and thats something you really cant put a price on.
Even seeing LFS at its deadline, the price i paid for LFS was the best money ever spent this year. (believe me: i've got drunk several time this year)
I bought mine in March or April (i can't remember lol) and the only thing i regret is waited almost three years to buy my license.

don't think twice, just buy it.

---
just don't buy it thinking that it will help devs to release VWS soon, cause it won't happen anyway.
I read this thread and found nothing useful... (except apparently I skipped over bbman's post which explains exactly what I have written)

If you buy S2, you get all the S2 content for the rest of LFS's history. So you can upgrade to what becomes LFS 1.0 in the future and your licence will be valid. The thing that sets the licences apart is what content you are able to use. S1 can use their set of tracks and cars, S2 can use the S1 set plus the S2 tracks and cars and S3 (presumably) would have the S1 and S2 sets, along with the S3 content.

In short, the stages for LFS you are buying the content (cars/tracks), not features (everything that isn't content).
#33 - Dac
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I read this thread and found nothing useful... (except apparently I skipped over bbman's post which explains exactly what I have written)

If you buy S2, you get all the S2 content for the rest of LFS's history. So you can upgrade to what becomes LFS 1.0 in the future and your licence will be valid. The thing that sets the licences apart is what content you are able to use. S1 can use their set of tracks and cars, S2 can use the S1 set plus the S2 tracks and cars and S3 (presumably) would have the S1 and S2 sets, along with the S3 content.

In short, the stages for LFS you are buying the content (cars/tracks), not features (everything that isn't content).

correct, but thats only because LFS is nothing other than cars and tracks. any 'features' the devs put into the game are essential to the running of the game and as such would be stupid not to include. i suggest you buy S1, play with the new cars and tracks, and then go for S2 depending on whether you think S1 was worth the money.
Quote from BOSCHO :probably couple of years i think lol

your funny, no really i actually really really laughed out loud.
6 months and still no scirocco, based on that timeline my unborn kids can prob buy S3 from the money they are earning in the jobs they will have.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG