The online racing simulator
uploading stopped working
(6 posts, started )
all i get when i upload something using the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS link, is "Exceeds your quota by..." i have uploaded a bit of stuff before, but how do i repair that.
You ran out of space available for uploading files, a limit for demo members. An S1 or S2 licence should solve the problem.
Quote from Zipppy :You ran out of space available for uploading files, a limit for demo members. An S1 or S2 licence should solve the problem.

how did i know that was going to be the answer i guess i am getting a new computer for my birthday, so i can kiss a$S to my mom to get internet, to then pay for s2
Under the user control panel > attachments you are able to delete any uploads that you have made. This will obviously free up some space for further uploads.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Under the user control panel > attachments you are able to delete any uploads that you have made. This will obviously free up some space for further uploads.

thank god there is another way! thank you very much...obviously i do want to buy s2 though
#6 - amp88
Quote from the_angry_angel :Under the user control panel > attachments you are able to delete any uploads that you have made. This will obviously free up some space for further uploads.

I'd never seen this before, thanks for the tip. I've currently got 106.27MB of attachments...I didn't know I spammed so much crap.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG