#Clanprotection
#own commands
#own rankings.

Regards
-TraserS
#2 - Silox
Quote from TraserD :#Clanprotection

Protecting a clantag, if that's what you mean is rather simple:
You save the playername into a string and search that string for the clantag. If it found a result, you compare his username to a list (can be a TXT file). If the username is found in that list, the players is OK. If it isn't found, kick him.
Quote from TraserD :#own commands

Kinda same way as the first clanprotection part: if the players username is the same as the username in the list (or txt file), he can execute the commands.
Quote from TraserD :#own rankings.

If you already have a configurable ranking insim, this can be added easily. There are a lot ways to do this, but first I have to know of what kind of rankings you're talking about...
Quote from Silox :Protecting a clantag, if that's what you mean is rather simple:
You save the playername into a string and search that string for the clantag. If it found a result, you compare his username to a list (can be a TXT file). If the username is found in that list, the players is OK. If it isn't found, kick him.

Kinda same way as the first clanprotection part: if the players username is the same as the username in the list (or txt file), he can execute the commands.

If you already have a configurable ranking insim, this can be added easily. There are a lot ways to do this, but first I have to know of what kind of rankings you're talking about...

I am working from scrap..
So i need to learn everything first, yes i am a noob in scripting but i am willing to learn.
#4 - Silox
Quote from TraserD :I am working from scrap..
So i need to learn everything first, yes i am a noob in scripting but i am willing to learn.

As you will learn, I won't precode it for you...

Are you working with a premade InSim Lib? LFS External for example?
Quote from Silox :As you will learn, I won't precode it for you...

Are you working with a premade InSim Lib? LFS External for example?

Idk?

I am running a Host atm, so 24/7 online with LFSLapper and Airo
#6 - kyler
u can do it with lapper Easyly
#Clanprotection

Can't you just password protect your server so that only people you give the password out to are able to get on?

Or does 'Clan protection' have some other meaning?
Clan.. oh my god
Quote from sinanju :#Clanprotection

Can't you just password protect your server so that only people you give the password out to are able to get on?

Or does 'Clan protection' have some other meaning?

He means so only clan memebers can use the Tag in their nickname. A server password alone can't stop that. For an example, our CLC server only allows registered CLC team members to use a [CLC] tag in their nickname. If someone puts [CLC] as thier tag the insim app server boots them and prints the reason is "attempted hijackking", gets a laugh everytime.
Quote from JasonJ :He means so only clan memebers can use the Tag in their nickname. A server password alone can't stop that. For an example, our CLC server only allows registered CLC team members to use a [CLC] tag in their nickname. If someone puts [CLC] as thier tag the insim app server boots them and prints the reason is "attempted hijackking", gets a laugh everytime.

Yes that is actually what i meant

Clan scripts
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG