The online racing simulator
XSCC 2009 Race #1 Post Race discussion
Race #1 Post Race thoughts, suggestions?

This is not a penalty thread!! To lodge a complaint or Protest against another driver, do so on the LOTA Protests section found HERE. Do not post about issues with other racers.

This thread is for constructive criticism of the series, and suggestions to improve it.
Just a few minor things. Stats for the first race have still not been posted here nor on the LOTA site. This would be a good start.

Also, the event took long (longer than planned). We still had a number of delays that I hope will eventually be fixed by staying on schedule. Apart from that, it was mostly fun.
Quote from Knight_Atack :Just a few minor things. Stats for the first race have still not been posted here nor on the LOTA site. This would be a good start.

Also, the event took long (longer than planned). We still had a number of delays that I hope will eventually be fixed by staying on schedule. Apart from that, it was mostly fun.

Results and stats are being worked on today. As for the start time issue. This is the only race that had that wierd start time in the schedule page for some reason.
So all following races will start on time I hate being late for anything!!!!

Thanks for the comments. Todd

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG