The online racing simulator
Billy Mays has died
(34 posts, started )
Billy Mays has died
No why did billy mays die?!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No why did billy mays die?!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's ok, it's ok.... We still have Barry Scott.
Hi I'M BARRY SCOTT

shout and the dirt is gone
-
(mookie427) DELETED by mookie427
#6 - G!NhO
4chan anyone?
Awww... I loved his commercials. BANG and it's gone
Yeah, screw MJ and that other chick, this sucks big time! Billy Mays was one BAMF
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from LFSn00b :wth? 4chan is not involved around this at all. Where do you rip your ridiculous comments from?

Well why do they suddenly start about the billy from the commercial?

I just checked 4chan and its full of that crap.
#10 - Migz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hi I'M BARRY SCOTT

shout and the dirt is gone

Hi im OSAMA BIN LADEN.

BOOM and the americans are gone.

Sorry i always used to say it at school
Quote from Migz :Hi im OSAMA BIN LADEN.

BOOM and the americans are gone.

Sorry i always used to say it at school

that was pretty f*cked up bro
'Billy mays here with a new fantastic product, Kaboom BABY!!!'
sucks :(
rip billy mays

I guess that was the hollywood 3 this time. Sad and freaky, coincidence? It's always only 3 deaths within 3 days as the superstition goes.

I was hoping for it to be Courtney Love.
They haven't stated how he died yet, but with the given evidence I'd say it was a brain aneurysm. It just sucks they didn't even see it till it was too late.
Quote from LFSn00b :wth? 4chan is not involved around this at all. Where do you rip your ridiculous comments from?

Are you stupid?

In the topic, he even says Goodnight Sweet prince.
I can see a lawsuit coming on this one. The news stated the plane he was on made an emergency landing the night before. He told his wife he hit his head when the plane landed and had a tire blow out. The next morning she wakes up and BAM, he's dead. I hate to say this, but as an american, I know what's coming next, somebody's gonna get taken to court.
Why does everybody start dying. First that weird white or black guy and now Billy Mays. Come on.... who's next? Will Smith? Jim Carrey?
Never heard of him before this thread and I care not. I meen seriously, we're going to have a thread for every two bit marketting man awell as celebs now?

The guy was in marketting - the most sinful profession on Earth, an industry built upon the premis of propogating lies (Cilit Bang really is shit, I tried it, it's useless). I really don't care that one of their number has bit the biscuit, infact statistically i'd be suprised if he was the only person in the marketting industry to die today, so really: Do not care; As in, negative amounts of caring going on here.

It was Ebaumsworld all along.
I feel worse about Billy Mays than any of the others who have died recently. He really did start with close to nothing.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :Your comment on the profession of marketing is correct, however Billy was a person who made sure whatever he sold was a genuine product, something that was great and worked. If you watch product reviews of items he markets, each one preforms just a good as they do on the commercial. He truly believed in his products and is actually known to have used them in his day to day.

My wife uses Orange Glo once a month on our hardwood floors. It's great stuff. We have used OxyClean on occasion and my mother-in-law also uses OxyClean all the time. It is also great stuff.

Billy Mays has died
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG