The online racing simulator
Formula Renault 2.0 2010 Model
(20 posts, started )
Here are some pics of the Formula Renault 2.0 cars that will be gracing the tracks from next year with their ugliness.

I was one of the ones to say the new F1 cars looked stupid but they've grown on me and now i think they look great. But this is different i dont see this ugly thing ever growing on me

http://www.renault-sport.com/e ... p;page=3&startpage=1#
I think it looks smarter than some of the other teams that are out there.

The cars this year look odd and wrong, a bit like GP2,
i think the current Formula Renault 2.0 cars look really smart
i think the current one and this new one look good. should produce a lot of overtaking with that massive hole where the rear wing is.
#5 - wild
I quite like this years model but yeah you'll just have to put up with them

Quote from BenjiMC :i think the current one and this new one look good. should produce a lot of overtaking with that massive hole where the rear wing is.

Hmm I'm not sure if it will help to produce overtaking. Just look at the current Formula 1 cars they were meant to help produce overtaking and look what happened ...
But they have narrow wing uprights.
Looks alright tbh... well anything does compared to this years f1 disaster show
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
That looks great. I love the super long nose and the rearward cockpit.
I think it looks nice, not ugly at all in my opinion. I wouldn't say no to one in my garage!
That looks pretty damn good to me!
It looks nice! But somehow it seems like it was few years older car or it was an F3 car... like a FOX
#13 - aoun
To me, that Lola FJR is b-e-a-utiful!
Quote from MadCat360 :Wot you mean like this? (Lola FJR-50)

that one of the champ car thingy that dont exist anymore ! =)

ps: i wonder if any of these SS is a transformer.......
Quote from aoun :To me, that Lola FJR is b-e-a-utiful!

No kidding. There's a garage full of them at Infineon at the Jim Russell school. All carbon fiber, stick sequential, Mitsubishi Evo 9 engine (300 HP Turbo), tons of downforce, 3 gees in the corners, 160k each.

I'm gonna get to drive one for 3 days at the end of the year! (thank god there's a 7.5 k deductible!)
Quote from trebor901 :Here are some pics of the Formula Renault 2.0 cars that will be gracing the tracks from next year with their ugliness.

I was one of the ones to say the new F1 cars looked stupid but they've grown on me and now i think they look great. But this is different i dont see this ugly thing ever growing on me

http://www.renault-sport.com/e ... p;page=3&startpage=1#

Nica car
I think that car looks absolutely amazing.
Apart from nosecone, it looks pretty good.
If you look at that Lola MadCat360 posted, it has nice flow to it even if there's lots of bumps and curves on the bodywork. That Renault's nosecone reminds me of vulture's beak and it doesn't really fit in with rest of the car.

But if that works and looks better on the clock, then so be it.
whats wrong with this years car?
Quote from anttt69 :whats wrong with this years car?

nothing but next year it will be " like so last year "

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG