The online racing simulator
Has this been in effect long?
(29 posts, started )
I tried to tell a joke in the Bad Jokes Thread that had bad language in it. But the words Fcuk and Cnut are sensored, never noticed this before
Quote from pacesetter :I tried to tell a joke in the Bad Jokes Thread that had bad language in it. But the words Fcuk and Cnut are sensored, never noticed this before

yes, it has been around for some time. not sure about the first years of this site
Quote from batteryy :yes, it has been around for some time. not sure about the first years of this site

Maybe it's just cos I never used a lot of ****ing bad words......
Shitty wanker!
Let me test this. **** **** dick cock peter window balcony blah blah.
Quote from Bose321 :Let me test this. **** **** dick cock peter window balcony blah blah.

Dick is most likely a name in US so i guess why its not censored. But i dont know about cock ... o,O
#8 - BAMBO
Quote from hazaky :Dick is most likely a name in US so i guess why its not censored. But i dont know about cock ... o,O

cock = rooster
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
And a kitchen dude right? cock is a dutch name from a famous detective
Quote from BAMBO :cock = rooster

Mr. Cock the Rooster?
Rooster the mighty Cock
Rooster with a cock

... I dont get it (LMFAOOOOOO)
Bigus Dickus :magnify:
Oki , looks fine :expressio
Or Meneer de Cock, met C. O. C. K.

Too important to be censored.
hmmm... how about other lanuanges. vittu perkele saatana helvetti ?
#14 - 5haz
Pajero!
S****horpe
[removed]
Nice try.
I see. Let's test it. ******************************** and *******.
If that's a joke (and I don't intend to find out), and people fall for it, then I would rate it as a banning offence. And not just the forum, but LFS too.
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
Quote from tristancliffe :If that's a joke (and I don't intend to find out), and people fall for it, then I would rate it as a banning offence. And not just the forum, but LFS too.

It is indeed a joke. Type fcuk (but the "correct" way) into a new post, and click preview post. It will censor the word.

Easy way to check whether what kingfag says is true is to type your details into a new post, then preview the post. Sure enough it does'nt work.
pearcy_2k7 and 131191

Didn't work :\
My point exactly - it doesn't censor it in preview for me. I hope nobody falls for it.

I hope you changed your passwork Pearcy, or posted a fake one! If you didn't, then please change it now... Please!
#25 - SamH
Account phishing is no joke, and accordingly I don't regard kingfag's post as a joke at all. He has a 2-month, 3 point infraction (no posting) while I bring the matter to the attention of the devs.

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG