The online racing simulator
LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
I'm also going by train from London Euston to Northampton, so when do you guys meet at the station?

I can be there at 11:07, 11:37, 12:07, ect., depending on when you guys arrive there.
Quote from tristancliffe :Marvellous!

Who was it that offered to bring an extra external hard drive? Please don't forget it. I'm paranoid of losing footage cos my HDD gets full!

Twas me Tristan, 160gb if you still need me to bring it I can.

Dan.
your all talking about meeting at thetrainstation.. chances are some of you will be on the same train!!!!

wheres the page with the teams on it gone?
Quote from danowat :Twas me Tristan, 160gb if you still need me to bring it I can.

Dan.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah (said a bit like a dog panting :S)
well i'll be getting there at 13:40 (hopefully). That's the very earliest so hopefully there wont be any delays but the main part of the journey is about 3 hours so once i'm on that train there shouldn't be any problems until I get to milton Keynes which i think is only another 20 mins to Nrthampton.

So i'm just going straight to the place if i can find it

Andy
question
I hear you guys are doing some shooting there, would it be ok for me to bring a camera too?

Its kinda my life and would be nice to get some footage of the CRC guys together... If its a problem, ill leave it.

Cheers
Quote from mkinnov8 :I hear you guys are doing some shooting there, would it be ok for me to bring a camera too?

Its kinda my life and would be nice to get some footage of the CRC guys together... If its a problem, ill leave it.

Cheers

its a "THE MORE THE MERRIER" situation...
Yeah, bring your camera! Bring all the camera's you want!!!

P.S. I reserve the right to steal really good footage. Like if one you manages to record Scawen saying NetkarPro looks shite, or that LFS is going to simulate tobogganing.
Quote from tristancliffe :Yeah, bring your camera! Bring all the camera's you want!!!

P.S. I reserve the right to steal really good footage. Like if one you manages to record Scawen saying NetkarPro looks shite, or that LFS is going to simulate tobogganing.

and i reserve the right to show the hacksaw footage
Who of you will go to the 'morning meeting' in the abbington park? I'm thinking about catching an earlier train and going there too.
I'm aim to be there (Northampton generally) somewhere between 9 and 10am. This leave a few hours to chat, meet people, follow LFS people from the Station without them knowing, and collect my wits.

I'll probably post my mobile number somewhere - say on the vMax forum, for those that want it. It might help us all meet up if we have some numbers known. I'm not going to post int until Friday, and I'm not posting it here, where any tom, dick and harry can see it (I'm stupid, but not THAT stupid).
@ Tristan:
just wear your shirt and put a hacksaw in the air and everybody will know who you are

3j
or youll get arrested and we wont see you anyway, lol

i might be able to make it, depends on weather and money. if its raining, i cant be bothered to ride in the wet, and that all depends on if i can get some money together
GP4Flo - Best time to meet you would be 11:37, i dont think the abbington park meeting is happening, because its a huge place, and people wouldnt be able to find it etc.

i think we will just be walking round town and stuff for the moment
Ok, I'll try to be at the station around 11:37. I'm going to wear a grey ATI cap
maybe u lot go to the cinema or summat if u have some time to kill

its very close to the station, and walace and gromit is on!
Surely thats a reason NOT to go to the cinema!!!
its very entertaining, for adults and children alike

kids and grown-ups love it so, the walace and gromit cinema show
Ok, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Cu on saturday!
Quote from GP4Flo :Ok, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Cu on saturday!

blimey, thats a slow flight :P
Quote from dUmAsS :blimey, thats a slow flight :P

hes gonna fly to the moon on his way....
bring me some cheese back...
:wallace: Wensleydale? :gromit:
For those interested, my "planned" journeys are attached (tickets as yet unbooked - thats friday morning's job).

I'm pm'ing some contact details to Will (senna). If anyone else wants them, feel free to post or something
Attached images
journey.jpg
lol, are you getting the train or just running between different platforms all day?
This thread is closed

LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG