The online racing simulator
LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
yes please franky!

if we could upload the footage at the end of the day and burn a few DVDs for the editors and some others

also, me and tristan will be having a drag race, tristan in his little MX5, and me in my kart, so would TAA be so kind as to sit in tristans passenger seat and record?
Yeah, no problem; As long as you dont kill me I'm happy with it I can also provide 2, possibly 3, fast hosts for video of the day as well

Just a quick question to all - are we meeting outside, at the pub, or in the centre? If so, when are most people arriving, and how will we know that "that bunch of people" is the right bunch?
Look for LFS T-shirts and the long hair freaky people
sounds like i should get a haircut before coming over

Scaw - you too
man wish i had of known about all this earlier
maybe next year
Quote from Victor :sounds like i should get a haircut before coming over

Scaw - you too

LOL!

No really, I DID laugh out loud. My housemates had to come and see if I was okay. :S
Quote from Victor :sounds like i should get a haircut before coming over

Scaw - you too

:ices_rofl Sorry guys, didn't mean you
Well, I am hoping to be there about mid-day ish, TBH you wont miss me, just look for the 32 year old, 6ft 3in, 17 stone skin head

Dan.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :yes please franky!

if we could upload the footage at the end of the day and burn a few DVDs for the editors and some others

also, me and tristan will be having a drag race, tristan in his little MX5, and me in my kart, so would TAA be so kind as to sit in tristans passenger seat and record?

OK i will try and secure the laptop then and will bring some dvds and cds along for burning.. whos got the camera? all i got is a webcam....
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :yes please franky!

I'm gonna bring a hair drier, so I can warm my tyres artificially. And I'm taping up the shut lines on the car. And folding in the mirrors. And how come I have to have TAA as ballast? You should be the one with ballast
Hy Guys. Well just had another Phone Call from Anglia TV. This time they asked for specific details, times, where, whats the sim called, whos coming etc etc.

They are going to ring me back on the 21st October.

Best not do the drag race on TV Will and Tris :ices_rofl
We should get Men and Motors to cover that. Or MTV.
im going to have the wrong sprocket on so i will only get to about 70mph, so hopefully it wont be a VERY long drag race, or theres a chance that i will loose!

i cant wait for this, only 2 weeks
Quote from Fordman :
After then event, trophies will be awared and presented to you by SC and V. Cyberseat will be there through out the day for those that are coming along to spectate and meet fellow LFS drivers.

looks like S and V will be presenting themselfs with the winner's trophies!
I bet Eric modelled that track and now they are all training with their LFS karts
LOL! probably, never under estimate the lengths they will go to do some to the best of their ability.

They want to win and they will do anything to do so :-)
Ok, I've just booked a room in that IBS thingy one.

but what time does the karting start because the earliest train that arrives in Northampton is at 13:45.

Andy.
Quote from Fordman :Karting starts at 3pm, but you need to be there for approx 2pm for drivers breifing, and all

fordie

Should be enough time to get there, I think..
Well I remember people saying that the karting place is very close to the station so hopefully that should be ok.

I shall book my ticket now then.

Thanks for telling me I must have missed that.

Andy.
ill drag race, as it only about an hour away, i might aswell come. youll notice me, ill be the one with the nicest sounding vehicle there.
and chances are i will win.

look forward to it, and watching to see if the greats of the sim can actually drive in RL
Quote from AndyC :Well I remember people saying that the karting place is very close to the station so hopefully that should be ok.

I shall book my ticket now then.

Thanks for telling me I must have missed that.

Andy.

I've seen the map, its easily less than a mile by the look of it

Hopefully I'll be arriving at around about the same time
Quote from v4forlife :ill drag race, as it only about an hour away, i might aswell come. youll notice me, ill be the one with the nicest sounding vehicle there.

look forward to it, and watching to see if the greats of the sim can actually drive in RL

riiiiiiiiiight
Place your bets:

Burberry, with phat exhaust (which will sound terrible, but he likes it), and thinks that driving with one hand at the top of the steering wheel whilst playing tunes so loud other people's ears bleed makes him the next Schumacher...

Either that, or as his name suggests, he'll just come with a V4 motorbike and basically cheat.
Quote from v4forlife :ill drag race, as it only about an hour away, i might aswell come. youll notice me, ill be the one with the nicest sounding vehicle there.

Do you live your life 1/4 mile at a time?
Quote from tristancliffe :Place your bets:

Burberry, with phat exhaust (which will sound terrible, but he likes it), and thinks that driving with one hand at the top of the steering wheel whilst playing tunes so loud other people's ears bleed makes him the next Schumacher...

In which case you can get handy with your hacksaw again to make sure things don't go in his favour
This thread is closed

LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG