The online racing simulator
From a mouse to wheel + pedals
Yes I recently got a wheel + pedals, have had the wheel for approximately a week and now and Im getting rather annoyed by the fact that Im doing really bad. Im not even close to the lap times I did with a mouse (1.13.4 pb with mouse in blackwood & fmb... for perspective value ... <- can u even say like that btw )

So the question.. How long should it usually take to get my wheel times match my mouse times?

I feel like I've wasted money if I cant break my mouse PB time with a wheel + pedals, really
#2 - G!NhO
I don't know what wheel you got but so what if you are faster with mouse, its still a hell of a lot more boring than a wheel.
#3 - dadge
how good were you using a mouse for only one week?
yes you know the lines and braking points, but your fingers were in charge. now you have to use your feet and hands. it'll take time. i think you have to think of it as only learning the game again. start slow (practice some drifting, this will help you get used to controlling a car with a wheel) and then you'll eventually gain the confidence in the wheel that you already have with the mouse.
Just posting here cause I had some fun in LFS today, I decided to try without automatic shifting and I learned the manual within minutes, I had tried it few times earlier but it just wouldnt work. So I was obv. able to go much much faster with manual than automatic, even managed to beat my old pb by like 0.1 sec

Also enjoying the wheel and the pedals, starting to learn them aswell.
#5 - dadge
good stuff.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG