The online racing simulator
all lfs, youtube only movies
(22 posts, started )
i could not find any thread with movies only on youtube. post your lfs movie links (any type of lfs movie) and only youtube, because that seems to be the easiest for everybody. comment on this thread, because i highly doubt anybody checks their comments on youtube every day. uhhh, i want to sound important so...keep it clean guys
#2 - G!NhO
Isnt this kind of double?

Making a thread to post lfs movies in the post your lfs movies section...
the point of this thread is to post links to only youtube videos, no replays, no other sites, no need to download it to view it
#4 - G!NhO
Well sorry...................but it just doesn't make sense.
youtube is just extremely easy for everybody. easier than having to copy the replay into your lfs folder, and viewing it, faster than any other site, and downloading it. and available for opinions world-wide, and will spread the word about how good lfs is.
#6 - G!NhO
99% of the videos posted in this section are uploaded to YouTube.

This is the movie section so there is no need for such a thread....
Also this isn't the section to post replays as they aren't movies so don't worry about that.
The movies that are availeble for download are mostly because oyu can download the high resolution version of the movie posted on YouTube.

So please accept it as it is, that this is a stupid thread to make in the LFS movie section.
ok fair enough

now just to get this thread deleted
but that doesnt work because some are labeled live for speed, instead of lfs, and some are just team names or...uhhh ex. i think FZR is a team that posts i think. so fzr drift session may be one name of one of their movies, but lfs, and live for speed is not in that title so it will not show up in search
It's a good idea logitekg25, however it is an astounding amount of work to put together such a list.

If anyone on the other hand is willing to take on such a task and do it in a nice orderly fashion, categorize it, date it, whatever, then we will be more than happy to sticky it,, but as you can see by everyone else that posted here it would take someone a lot of effort with zero gains.

It would also take someone here that has been around long enough and will stay around long enough to keep the list updated.
Quote from XCNuse :It's a good idea logitekg25, however it is an astounding amount of work to put together such a list.

If anyone on the other hand is willing to take on such a task and do it in a nice orderly fashion, categorize it, date it, whatever, then we will be more than happy to sticky it,, but as you can see by everyone else that posted here it would take someone a lot of effort with zero gains.

It would also take someone here that has been around long enough and will stay around long enough to keep the list updated.

i will be here for a while (and am on atleast 5 times a day :tilt but i have just recently joined (and am not even s2) and what does sticky even mean?

i might be up to it, and i dont think it would be THAT hard, just pm the vids to me, and i will catergorize them, as i do that i will put them in order from newest to oldest. *shrugs* (look at the posting time xD)
See you aren't sure which is the problem, I am not around much anymore but I have been around plenty before this forum was together and I can tell you there are movies you wouldn't know that exist, if you were to make a list it would most likely only contain current ones.

There used to be an LFS Movies database a many years back, but then Youtube was released and the movie database was dropped with no one to take care of it, there are thousands of LFS videos, and I can promise you not all of them are made by users on the forum.

(btw a sticky is the threads with the thumbtacks on them at the tops of forum sub sections)

Now, if you would like to get a group of friends together etc. that have been around these parts long enough or have enough dedication and time, then go for it, but I am telling you right now making such a list is extremely daunting.
Quote from XCNuse :See you aren't sure which is the problem, I am not around much anymore but I have been around plenty before this forum was together and I can tell you there are movies you wouldn't know that exist, if you were to make a list it would most likely only contain current ones.

There used to be an LFS Movies database a many years back, but then Youtube was released and the movie database was dropped with no one to take care of it, there are thousands of LFS videos, and I can promise you not all of them are made by users on the forum.

(btw a sticky is the threads with the thumbtacks on them at the tops of forum sub sections)

Now, if you would like to get a group of friends together etc. that have been around these parts long enough or have enough dedication and time, then go for it, but I am telling you right now making such a list is extremely daunting.

i have a friend that i recently turned to lfs, and he has no life. but he mite b interested.
Well.. don't say that to me, talk to him lol!
Still, even if there'd be huge amount of movies, that just aren't on youtube... some have those vids on vimeo, some on their own streams, some don't even have streams. I don't know, but I just don't see anything useful on it. In my opinion, it would be only waste of time for guys, who would make it.
Quote from XCNuse :Well.. don't say that to me, talk to him lol!

haha txtng him rite now
Quote from Itar (CZ) :Still, even if there'd be huge amount of movies, that just aren't on youtube... some have those vids on vimeo, some on their own streams, some don't even have streams. I don't know, but I just don't see anything useful on it. In my opinion, it would be only waste of time for guys, who would make it.

Well.. if it's going to happen, one location at a time is a good place to start imo

I think once he starts setting up a spreadsheet of names of videos, types of videos, etc. he may notice that it might be a biiiit touch much to handle, it's almost easier hoping you know the names of the videos!

Heck i've only been in one movie and I don't remember what it was called, I just remember it had to do with Initial D!

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG