The online racing simulator
#1 - NickC
World series by renault silverstone
Anybody comming?

Great event !
yep ill be there, trying to find 1 more ticket from somewhere though lol
I'll be heading down on the 4th. If we get any dirty drop outs ill give you a shout Trebor.
#4 - NickC
Have a look at mégane number 3

It's me :P

First time silverstone though
I did this one last year it's a great event. You might want earplugs for the 3.5's ;P
#6 - NickC
yeah they've said they're expecting over 110,000 people making it the 2nd biggest motorsport event in UK
Quote from NickC :Have a look at mégane number 3

It's me :P

First time silverstone though

I thought I saw you on TV!! You're name sounded familiar.
Quote from trebor901 :yeah they've said they're expecting over 110,000 people making it the 2nd biggest motorsport event in UK

Seriously.. Ohh man.. No Way im gonna get a seat on the straight then!

Anyone want to buy a ticket for £5 ? We have a spare one,
Wouldnt mind meeting someone at the gate on sunday or if we are a bit early. we will give the ticket to the people on the gate and leave your name so you can collect it (you can get it for free)

We are arriving rather late though (9.45am).
lol 9:45 the racing starts at 9
I Live 3 hours away, really cba to get there 45 minutes earlier for just about 3 races.

Not overly interested in world series anyway, would rather test myself anytime Only going down there to see my dads mate race.
had the tickets but decided to go to castle combe instead, far more interesting track and display of cars on track
Absolutely awesome day today, highlights were F1 car, Nigel Mansells demo laps, Megane Trophy and FR 3.5.

Just uploading pics, got a few of the #3 Megane (hehe)
Wow, i found that pretty damn boring but im not a massive fan of single seaters, Megane's was pretty good though. Im used to spectating at brands hatch, Mainly seeing all the track, didnt really like it there.

The track itself is beautifal.

Also Amazed how many people actually turned up.

Nick, How did you get into megane's?

I Cant imagine how much it would cost for a season!

Does your team have to speak dutch, english or french?

i saw that your team-mates were french.

Sorry for the questions, just interested.

Quote from Ssr_Nick :had the tickets but decided to go to castle combe instead, far more interesting track and display of cars on track

What was on?
ford rs day, but the track was filled with all sorts me cars, including my fav, laurence bristows labbatts rs500 which is now a thunder saloon :-D

World series by renault silverstone
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG