The online racing simulator
How to solve all the Worlds problems
(39 posts, started )
Share food, be nice, don't hit...sounds like the OWL Monkey, But what would or could you do to make this a better world.

Send someone a wheel?

Buy someone a S2?

Let someone in to Traffic?

Tell us your kind deed to make this a better world, and yes, let it be personal.

Ant
#2 - oli17
say yes to drugs?
Hug eachother.

Forget about religion. I want to bet that it solves 99% of all the trouble in the world.
Quote from Bose321 :Hug eachother.

Forget about religion. I want to bet that it solves 99% of all the trouble in the world.

Genius about religion, yeah it would definitely solve loads of problems!

Religion is a peaceful fight... although I could argue about the fight being peaceful nowadays =)
I don't want to fix the world, I want you lot to be miserable so I can feel better about myself.
Quote from Bose321 :Forget about religion. I want to bet that it solves 99% of all the trouble in the world.

I think it's too easy to say the world would automatically be better without religion since we would still have all the human emotions of jealousy, rage, etc. But I can see that often religious beliefs can interfere with a person's ability to judge people and ideas based on sound logic. I do kind of believe the world would be a bit better, or at least have the potential to be better, but it's hard to really make an accurate prediction before the fact. But I think it's possible to make a fairly good case for it since religion is the source of many prejudices and illogical ideas (which may or may be harmful or benign depending on which arbitrary belief finds it's way into any given religion).
#7 - CSU1
Eat each other.
Quote from CSU1 :Eat each other.

Then you get the problem called 'human being extinguishing'.
[QUOTE=Bose321;1195938]Hug eachother./QUOTE]

yup just walk up to a little girl and hug here you first
[QUOTE=chavm481;1196052][QUOTE=Bose321;1195938]Hug eachother./QUOTE]

yup just walk up to a little girl and hug here you first [/QUOTE]

Hey, what's wrong with that? That would be a great idea!
#11 - Migz
Quote from Takumi_lfs :
Quote from chavm481 :

Hey, what's wrong with that? That would be a great idea!

A little girl? Like a 4 year old? That wouldnt look good...

I think the way to solve all the worlds problems would be to have all beautiful women have sex with just me, and no one else.
What the flaxorz???? ^^^

Bose + 1000000000 That would solve almost everything.b
#13 - 5haz
...Let them eat cake.
Quote from Migz :I think the way to solve all the worlds problems would be to have all beautiful women have sex with just me, and no one else.

think that would get old after a month or two too

and extinguishing religion won't solve everything too, and after all it were those that teached people the todays basics of humanity...imagine we had taken the spartan way...throw handicapped children of a cliff and the like
Quote from ACCAkut :and extinguishing religion won't solve everything too

Not everything but quite a lot.
Problem solved:
#17 - MR_B
Have a tommy tank.
#18 - JJ72
Quote from CSU1 :Eat each other.

eat each other out, would be a better idea.
Make your inferiors do your breakfast, anyones up for it right now? :crown:
#21 - 5haz
Give me a big bag of money.
Quote from 5haz :...Let them eat cake.

Then we have the problem of obesity
Keep AtomAnt firmly locked in his box...unless he's making you a car skin, obviously...
#25 - CSU1
Quote from JJ72 :eat each other out, would be a better idea.

That's just about the most gey thing anyone has said to me, ever. How can the answer to the problems faced by the human race be solved buy acts of geyness?

Maybe it's time for a new universal religion, JJ72 you may be God for now but I want place in the higher circles as our ideas are the same and one, like the Borg, only gey'er

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG