The online racing simulator
#1 - GabbO
Round 4 Pre Race Discussion
Hi racers!

Post your opinions/thoughts about the coming race here.
Coming to twisty and narrow South City the teams will have to show very precise and smooth driving. Just like always :P
The track isn't easy ! More difficult than Fern Bay black but smaller
I fail here

Gratz to EER on the win
Do we have to do 34's here?
#5 - G!NhO
1:36.5 here with FXR, R3's die after 3-4 laps though.
1.35 only :s don't like that track !
im hoping to get into 1.35 with fxr
A little question about the pit lane exit...I feel it is a dangerous one :s
pit lane exit ---> WTCC Pau 2009
Quote from MoMo92i :A little question about the pit lane exit...I feel it is a dangerous one :s

yeah i agree its difficult to keep within the pit lane exit space and the wall at that speed, i would think that the organizers would allow to cross the yellow line to keep it a bit safer.
it is not dangerous to stay between line and wall,it is dangerous when u r going 220+ kmh and someone exit pits,especially second half of the pit exit.So we all must be aware of that thing
Quote from LaimisD1 :yeah i agree its difficult to keep within the pit lane exit space and the wall at that speed, i would think that the organizers would allow to cross the yellow line to keep it a bit safer.

the pit exit line will stay as it is because crossing is more dangerous than not crossing
I think that cars going this turn easily pass a car leaving the pit. The GT2 cars have enough grip on this turn to do this quite safely.
Right with the race this weekend I want to make some things clear.

If you (and most of you will) catch me and lap me during the race, I will make it as easy for you all to get by, however if you catch me during the technical area of the track, I would expect that a pass there would be reasonably unsafe and I will not be moving off my line for you. This track will be more about dealing with traffic rather than raw lap times.

Remember it’s always the overtaking cars responsibility to complete the move safely
Whats a good race-pace?

EDIT: And Mackie has a good point, listen to what he says. Its not like that a car with blueflag is supposed to throw the car into the wall to get you past. Be patient
Yes, it is hard to overtake here, so please be patient on BOTH sides.
Excessive agressiveness will be punished, excessive blocking will be punished. I think its the best, if all drive at constant 50 round the track.
Quote from GabbO :Yes, it is hard to overtake here, so please be patient on BOTH sides.
Excessive agressiveness will be punished, excessive blocking will be punished. I think its the best, if all drive at constant 50 round the track.

As long as I can do 55
its hard to reach 1.36 with FXR using race setup, but with qual set i can now do 1:35.54
Quote from LFSn00b :I shall remember restrictions this time

will be better for you and your team
Good Luck to everyone i probibly won't be that fast but still Good Luck and hopefully i can get some good battles
Anybody know where to get livestream of todays race?
there is no live stream...but there is remote and tracker

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG