The online racing simulator
My dads dog was found 550 miles away
(22 posts, started )
I thought I would post this here as I seem to be spending more and more of my free time on LFS and reading these forums at the moment.

My dads dog went missing back in February and we'd given up on ever getting her back.

On Saturday she was found.......550 miles away!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sco ... urgh_and_east/8115122.stm
Awwwww

550 Miles, thats quite a trip

Nice to hear she is all ok and back home.
#3 - Bean0
Great stuff
Lol how? Wait what?!? Awesome.
Thats amazing, stories like that cheer me up
A little tear just came out of my eye :spike:
Your dam dog stole the scirocco :O

And congrats on being reunited
awww thats sweet, it reminds me of a story I saw on the news must be about a decade ago when a family moved whilst their cat was out and they thought they had lost her.

6 months later the cat turned up at their new house ~300 odd miles away - despite never having been there or having any tangeable hint as to where to go, somehow it found them.
GOOGLE!!!!! lol H@X0rrz cat.
#11 - 5haz
Quote from Becky Rose :6 months later the cat turned up at their new house ~300 odd miles away - despite never having been there or having any tangeable hint as to where to go, somehow it found them.

And then carried out its violent revenge?
Awesome!
Thank you all for your kind words. I haven't actually seen Lucy since she got home as I no longer live with my old man, haven't done for years, but I'll be seeing her at the weekend.
give her a pat from me

i love dogs, and cats. we have so many signs about missing cats around here i wonder how many of them are ever seen again...
If she didn't have a chip she'd have never been traced back to us, so it's a to chipping pets
#17 - STF
Great stuff man, great stuff.

Quote from menantoll :I haven't actually seen Lucy since she got home as I no longer live with my old man, haven't done for years[...]

Those 550 miles or so.. You`re sure they weren`t in the direction of your new home?
-
(aviid) DELETED by SamH : AMB
Just like Max Mosely!

Glad doggie is back!
Quote from STF :Great stuff man, great stuff.

Those 550 miles or so.. You`re sure they weren`t in the direction of your new home?

haha no I only live about 10 miles away from the old man.
That's amazing. Good dog! (Or bad dog, for going missing?)
Quote from menantoll :I thought I would post this here as I seem to be spending more and more of my free time on LFS and reading these forums at the moment.

My dads dog went missing back in February and we'd given up on ever getting her back.

On Saturday she was found.......550 miles away!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sco ... urgh_and_east/8115122.stm

I would have sent the Proclaimers to get her, but it's just a little too far. NVM.
Aww
Good for you that she's found back
I wish you to have fun playing with the dog

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG