The online racing simulator
Pedals and positioning
(5 posts, started )
Pedals and positioning
Ello, I just bought me a set of pedals and a racing wheel, and I could use some suggestions about positioning and operating them, the problem is that what Im doing now makes my feet hurt after a little while, so could some1 instruct me with this stuff, thanks

Oh and btw, I just got the wheel and from the experiences of few laps, Im doing horribly, can barely stay on the track (this is cause of the new controller ), so how long did you guys take to learn the pedals and wheel?

2 questions, 1 topic. Sorry if there was already one of this type, didnt find any myself
I went from a controler to a Logitech Driving Force Pro to start, now i have a G25. It took me about 2 weeks to be able to keep up with everyone, and about 2 days to even stay on the track.

As far as how to position the pedals, just do what is comfortable for you! As a general guide, you should be able to go for at least 6 hours without getting sore, but remember this is just my opinion!
Thanks for the reply, it's already getting a bit easier Gonna keep on practicing
I went from 3 years mousing (discontinuous, long demo period) to wheel last september.
It took me a few months to match my pbs in the slower cars, but much less for the higher powered RWD cars.
Even if you are not as quick as before, there are immediate benefits:
Consistency
Ability to feel, therefore understand setup changes (that is good because you can throw your mouse / kb setups away immediately)
Fun / immersion.

Practice!

Pedals and positioning
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG