The online racing simulator
What the fxxk were YOU do on me?
I'M IN ASIA, KY500 IS IN MIDNIGHT FOR ME, THAT'S FINE. I JOIN THE QUALIFY YESTURDAY AT 7:00GMT+8, I WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT TO 9 O'CLOCK, THE NEXT CAR IS ME, THAN YOU TELL ME THE RACE IS CLOSE. OK, I WAIT FOR THE BUMP DAY. I JOIN THE SEVERY AT 3 O'CLOCK, I HAVE NO SLEEP ALL OVER THE NIGHT. AT 5:45, THE NEXT CAR IS ME, AND THE RACE SHOULD BE CLOSED AT 6AM, BUT THE IDOT HOST CLOSE THE RACE AT THIS TIME & TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD WAIT MORE 1HR 15MINS, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? i DON'T THINK THAT THERE IS A 15MIN JET LAG BETWEEN ASIA & EURO!
#2 - CSF
Do I sense a banhammmaaaaa?
calm down scania... the problem is, that we're all human beings... and that these human beings are spread all over the world, is not really usefull for such an event. The problem you have, could have hit anyone else as well... Deko is the man in charge for this event, so without him nothing goes... the 15 minutes earlier have had to be taken for reallife issues. We're actually not paid or anything like that, for running this event... it is big, and it is actually a pity that such things happen, but that's life... I cannot think of Hamilton being so furious and pissed after what have happened on Saturday, where he was on a fast lap and Sutil then chrashed and brought out a red flag... he also could have cried after his lap, wich was taken by the stewards...
you should think of asking for a private session... then you can avoid sitting here and waiting and waiting...
#4 - Bee
Try a bandigger or hell, even a bantank..
This thread is silly. I'm locking it, leaving up for a laugh, then gonna take it off.

Caps lock + Engrish = Big lol!
#7 - CSF
Erm... Engrish S14?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG