dunno if ur into these g25 900, first time trying to record my self play lfs

0 wheel compensation
30% force
115%overall strength (profiler)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipInK4R6GhE

<3 lfs
ty 45°//Spec for textures, layout
ty 45D for server
The joystick handbrake is nice but the wheel mounted on a slide-out keyboard tray would drive me nuts
900 degrees is so flawed in this game. This video reminded me why I don't use it. Nice drifting for 900 though.
Is it just me or do I see track edge 'marking's there, or even CURBS!?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Is it just me or do I see track edge 'marking's there, or even CURBS!?

nope, just layout lines and custom textures
i want that skid sound
Quote from Not Sure :How exactly?

Probably because cars in LFS are 720, but I'm sure there is something I am missing.
Where did you get the textures and.. hmm.. the layout too.. ? I was thinking if I should change textures of the lines, I guess I will really do it... helps to orientation. Nice drifting.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Where did you get the textures and.. hmm.. the layout too.. ? I was thinking if I should change textures of the lines, I guess I will really do it... helps to orientation. Nice drifting.

Thanx for promo Gen1x,

The textures i've been working on. Mostly for Autocross.
It's not finished yet hence no official post yet. Enjoy

Quote from PMD9409 :Probably because cars in LFS are 720, but I'm sure there is something I am missing.

i noticed this, but when i set my wheel turn compensation to "0" i was able to add the full range of motion.

OkaChan: thank you! first time playing that layout, but i loved it so much i had to make this vid haha
could you send me some drift settings? and alsocan someone tell me how to transfer settings from XRT to XRG
Drift King CZ: the lines do help a bit, because they look so damn good hehe

hadesko: i found the skid sounds here on the forums a while ago, forgot which ones =/

Morpha: i just like the level of it on the slideout keyboard but it does drive me nuts sometimes time to time
Quote from Gen1x :Drift King CZ: the lines do help a bit, because they look so damn good hehe

hadesko: i found the skid sounds here on the forums a while ago, forgot which ones =/

Morpha: i just like the level of it on the slideout keyboard but it does drive me nuts sometimes time to time

Maybe you should make it stay then, tape or something

good driving anyhow.
I have the same skid sounds, but the BOV needs a long gap at the end of the file so it doesn't repeat itself. Its anoying to hear it go psst psst, when it should only do it once each lift off.

That was some good drifting, nothing crazy, but you did a good job controlling the car.
DragonCommando: thanx for input, hmm the psst psst never bothered me but, now that u mention it.. haha i gotta fix that
how exactly do you set the hand-brake to the joystick.
Quote from logitekg25 :how exactly do you set the hand-brake to the joystick.

Download DXTweak2

Just save it to your desktop, double click it.

I assume you have a joystick, maked sure the joystick is the "polled device", go to Y-axis and set Min to 130 and Cen to 190.

And set the handbrake option in lfs under options>controller to axis instead of button, and set the axis in the axis menu in lfs. Done.
sweet, now just to make sure every time i look in a direction i dont pull the hand brake too

one problem...it worked perfectly, but now when it is in the center position it is on, and when i pull it, it is off.
Quote from PMD9409 :Probably because cars in LFS are 720, but I'm sure there is something I am missing.

That, and 90% of the people improperly set up their wheel turn compensation.

It's a decent system, but I would rather it take the degrees of the wheel, like iRacing does. The LFS way is hit or miss. There is no best setting, so it's kinda unrealistic.
Quote from logitekg25 :sweet, now just to make sure every time i look in a direction i dont pull the hand brake too

one problem...it worked perfectly, but now when it is in the center position it is on, and when i pull it, it is off.

invert axis?
i figured that one out!

dunno if ur in to these G25 900 drift vids
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG