The online racing simulator
Like this
Attached images
rightclick.JPG
If you're interested, the inlays we used are here
Any chance of a on demand thing? Cause i dont want to dl the whole thing just to watch a part of it.
Btw guys nice stream . I have just two things ,just for the future . Somethime it was a loooong voice break (i know it was for 3hours but...)
And the last one it was realy LOL when i hear it Mp3 Astra , I was joking when i sad i don't remember that i won the first kyoto 500 but anyways was fun and that's all about.
Nice one guys realy . Falke: nice storm-commentatory
Just finished watching the broadcast - wow!

Some great racing, great [and at times hilarious] commentary and fantastic coverage of a great event. Thanks to Michael, Thilo and MultiBC for doing what you all did

Highlights:
Thilo: "As long as we don't have a late caution then one of these dri....OH NO!!!!!!"
Passo: "Ooh look Atkinson has decided to join in the big boys, but he'll struggle in his RB4"
Passo: "What the Buck?"

See you all next year
I'm sure there was other funny crap as well, it was after all 3,5 hours. Although most of that was waiting for the race to start in race end screen because ventrilo stopped working for all the comms people :/

And I only said '****' once on air
Hmm 2 questions.
1, On demand stream is there going to be one?
2, Highlight reel?
*cough**cough* buy ITCC DVD first, and then we'll talk about a highlight reel *cough**cough*
I've also got it open in WMM... Who will get it finished first?
I got it opened in Ulead VideoStudio... but I better finish Round 2 broadcasts... should definately be better then trying to compete with you two boothy and passo
Quote from TFalke55 :*cough**cough* buy ITCC DVD first, and then we'll talk about a highlight reel *cough**cough*

WHERE CAN I BUY IT?! WHERE?!

I WANT IT, REALLY! \o/
"thilo falkenberg you must be some kind of prophet...."

good stuff guys.
Passo must like me!! LOL
he actually thought i was gonna win such a race!

well, at least i was remembered! THANK YOU FOR SAYING MY NAME FOR TE WORLD TO KNOW! rofl

great highlight editing, btw!!! thx for that!!!
very nice work.
looks great with the inlays
waiting for the whole stream, if it is going to be done in that way?!

karkar
Karkar, the whole stream is here, and has been for a while
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Karkar, the whole stream is here, and has been for a while

your here fails.....at least for me...
It's there, for sure.
yeah, already got it.
but i guess it is without the inlays and stuff.
and if i got it right falke will modify it a bit.
but not too sure about that, maybe i got something wrong.
but anyway, thy for the link.

karkar
It has the inlays you can see in the highlights reel.
oh, allright.
so is that already the one u can play fast forward?
i mean the one in ur link
Pardon me for bumping an old topic, but I just watched the replay of the 500 race and must say... very excellent broadcast . Much more enjoyable than a lot of other races on television, great job!
Ain't that nice

A lot of work by many people was needed to make it work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG