The online racing simulator
How to go about..
(12 posts, started )
How to go about..
The right left right bit, after the first corner i always spin out of control whilst i see people go really faster over them i find it impossible lol how do you people go about it? what gear also? do you people go around or off the track or..?

KJD.
#2 - mdotb
Keep car straight as possible, apply throttle when the car is almost straight, keep momentum through the corner aswell, i'm assuming you mean T1 at BL1 the chicane.
#3 - dadge
T2, T3 and T4 (the flat out chicane). it's done in 3rd gear.
#4 - garph
How to go about...making a better thread title as it would really help you and everyone else out.
#5 - mdotb
Quote from garph :How to go about...making a better thread title as it would really help you and everyone else out.

Which seems to be hard for you to do

Help with what he has asked, or post somewhere else to get your post count up. Geek.
#6 - dadge
lmao. EFFED IN THE A!!!!
#7 - garph
I've been here since the forum started, if I cared about the post count even a little bit it would be much higher.

Telling someone to use a more descriptive title for a thread asking for help is helpful. If he used a better title which gives an idea of what the thread is about more people will look at it.

If you uses crappy titles that don't give an idea of what is in the thread or what the thread is about you wont get people looking......and then helping.
#8 - dadge
eff returned!!!!
take it!!
#9 - mdotb
Quote from garph :I've been here since the forum started, if I cared about the post count even a little bit it would be much higher.

Telling someone to use a more descriptive title for a thread asking for help is helpful. If he used a better title which gives an idea of what the thread is about more people will look at it.

If you uses crappy titles that don't give an idea of what is in the thread or what the thread is about you wont get people looking......and then helping.

But you still clicked it.. which means he got your attention, and you have yet to answer his question/help him

anyway i'm out, said what I wanted

pce.
He didn't get my attention at all, I clicked because I saw dadges name.
Kia!!
Lol. Imo i don't think my title is stupid at all, different people look at different threads i dont see how my title is a problem and i got the help needed so maybe thats why people haven't looking at it?

KJD.

How to go about..
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG