The online racing simulator
What do you think about these wheels?
Between these two, choose MOMO.
If you could spend a bit more, look at G25
The Logitech MOMO certainly looks better but i have never used it, personally from experience from the Logitech Formula Force Ex, i would go for that But of course i have never used the Momo so not really a hard decision.

(The Logitech force ex has gone up in price :/ I bought it for £25 at Dell.)

If you can stretch for a g25, get it
g25 is too much, I'm afraid, but it looks awesome
Go for the MOMO. I used it for like 2 years. Good wheel to start with IMO.
Mo mo
Momo.
dont buy at logitech. get the G25 for much less or the DFGT (why is it not on logitech site)

If not Momo ^^
the driving force GT goes for about the same price as a momo in america. I don't know about elsewhere. It works with pc.
Don't know why you'd want the EX. It's got no foot pedals. Unless you've had your legs amputated?

MOMO's definitely worth the extra 30 bucks. I don't own one but I've used a few at shows. Very good wheel for the price.
I guess i dont know too much about the Logitech Formula Force Ex, but i have heard alot of good things about the momo.

Since you feel the G25 is too much money, have a look the the Logitech Driving Force Pro. Great wheel for the price, and i used it for 4 years before my G25.

http://www.logitech.com/index. ... /devices/273&cl=US,EN

I hope this helps.
I have a FF EX. It does have pedals. Get the Momo
Quote from Ricerguy :I have a FF EX. It does have pedals. Get the Momo

Wot? But the page there says wheel-mounted pedals...
Thrustmaster "Ferrari F430 ForceFeedback" wheel : Great wheel for the price (with Extra-large steering wheel 28cm in diameter, 2 digital metal UP & DOWN levers, Wide & weighted pedal set made of metal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lwfSUKnmqI
MOMO is better but FFEX is good also(i own one) ive had it over 2 years and still working. also it doesnt have shifter(it has the flaps). the pedals are quite good too IMO. so, if looking for a cheaper wheel, FFEX if looking for a cheap wheel with shifter MOMO
Quote from batteryy :MOMO is better but FFEX is good also(i own one) ive had it over 2 years and still working. also it doesnt have shifter(it has the flaps). the pedals are quite good too IMO. so, if looking for a cheaper wheel, FFEX if looking for a cheap wheel with shifter MOMO

Well, if you compare it to the better wheels it's pretty crap.
I got both G25 and DF EX, when i only had the DF EX i thought it was great untill i got the G25. It's a decent wheel, but certainly not good.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG