The online racing simulator
Jobs in insim
(24 posts, started )
Jobs in insim
Hello can any 1 give me a code for creating jobs on my Lfs server ?

this looks very nice

i have seen on LC and WS.C

Greetz
Learn to code and make it yourself.

Edit: License sharing is illegal.
Egoist ^^ ........
Lol im a demo racer with this name xD

Bremskiller18akaheinz is my S2 account name o_0
Quote from xaotik :Can't possibly go wrong there, ladies and gentlemen. Play LFS, buy burger from burgerking.

What he said.

If you want to make just another crapuise server, learn to code.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=149221

ShamWOW!

That edit was made before he posted his S2 name, check times.
Come please help me give me some fun
What's fun in cruising around with 2 AI's? :|
?

i have seen a KM bonus code here that not working

can i have a km bonus code ? and the line where get in.... plz

i need no more the jobs

nobody will help me ...... what have i made ?.......Sry for that......
Quote from Shadowww :
If you want to make just another crapuise server

wtf why do you post in these threads if you dont like cruise servers other people do i hate it when i see people making posts like this its like being racist makes people want to leave
Quote from Azzano62 :wtf why do you post in these threads if you dont like cruise servers other people do i hate it when i see people making posts like this its like being racist makes people want to leave

Where do you see racism? :z
i see racism in you calling it crapuise server you are making fun of what he likes there is no need for the comment of crapuise server at all you could easily of not posted it thats like me calling some one **** or something but in a making fun way if they like cruise servers then they do if you dont then dont post in these cruise topics thats all.
He means, why are you discriminating against people who make/use cruise servers. Why do you do it? to get more posts so you look better?

Now, OP what do you mean by creating jobs? do you mean making people admin, having cops in the servers or....what?
Cruisers aren't race, so it's not racism.
Quote from Shadowww :Cruisers aren't race, so it's not racism.

People have always been divided in communities/groups/w.e. Take as an example black people. Why have white people like us have treated them in such a bad way... That's something I'd really hate to see? The fact that they are black doesn't make them any less humans than us. So if you don't like cruising, making posts like that doesn't make you cooler or a pro or anything. Just shows how narrow-minded you are.
Agreed, this is clearly cruisism.
Hey Demo User. Use the Open Source Cruise Insim and just ask someone to put FXG or w/e it is as starter car for the insim since u guys r demoers.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Quote from Bob Smith :Agreed, this is clearly cruisism.

This is my new fav word. CRUISISM
Then Shadowww should be one of the cruisists I guess. And he has made a cruisist post. xD
Oh my siggy needs changing then I guess. :P
They would be the first to complain if we went into the racers section and started spamming, how boring racing is, ( not that i think it is boring BTW )

Mick
Quote from Mikjen :They would be the first to complain if we went into the racers section and started spamming, how boring racing is, ( not that i think it is boring BTW )

Mick

yes they would complain but they dont see themselves as being annoying
Quote from Azzano62 :yes they would complain but they dont see themselves as being annoying

Its ok, some people just dont see there lack of taste. How dare us for being creative.

Jobs in insim
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG