The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Driver Information
Hello racers:

As part of the Kyoto 500 event, we will be having a live broadcast, and will also be working on a programme. Since our commentators will know very little about some of you when it comes to the event, we kindly ask that you provide some information to us. We will also use this for the programme.

So we ask that you provide:
  • Location (City/County/ State and Country)
  • Interests
  • Hopes/expectations for the race:
  • Previous (or recent if many) race/league experience
  • Controller
  • Picture (mainly so that we can put a face to the name, and get to know you better) Reasonable resolution, preferably, so I can see you without a magnifying glass
Please email the information to newdimensionracingevents(at)gmail.com

We would like to have your information by Monday, June 22nd. If you are one of the top 30 qualifiers, we ask that you send this info. If you are one of the fast ones, and are sure you'll be in, send it as soon as you can.

Thanks, and see you on track !

NDR
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by dekojester : Ellis, Just because you won't doesn't mean we won't. Keep this off the public
did you have still my detail from kyoto 250 ? you can use that ,nothing changed
Quote from BranislavS :did you have still my detail from kyoto 250 ? you can use that ,nothing changed

+1 here, no changes, so if you still have it, you can give it straight to commentators.
I'd like to get those infos this time, too. So I know what passo is talking about... otherwise we'll end up in a discussion who was slower in UFRC
Very cool to broadcast this race! I`ll certainly be watching
Quote from Mister Pino :Very cool to broadcast this race! I`ll certainly be watching

Its very ussual nowadays.
Quote from BranislavS :did you have still my detail from kyoto 250 ? you can use that ,nothing changed

Quote from Kid222 :+1 here, no changes, so if you still have it, you can give it straight to commentators.

so it be a +2...

i sent my infos for the 250 event and nothing changed!
Oh. I need to collect my info and send it.
Tho I don't haz normal photo :sadbanana , will it be ok if I just cut my face from other shot?
Quote from TexasLTU :Oh. I need to collect my info and send it.
Tho I don't haz normal photo :sadbanana , will it be ok if I just cut my face from other shot?

Yep.

And to those from the 250 here, who's info hasn't changed, we still have that, yes.

d
Falke , check the NewDimension mail ,maybe and hopefully are they still there (hopefully J@tko didn't delete it )
Sent and sent, hopefully mr van buren wont be the only person remeberd for something pink.
Info sent.
Info Sent. Attached my photo also, dunno if u wanted a link or something.
Info sent, photo is bit bullshit but I hope its ok.
Info sent
A reminder:

If you have not sent your driver information in, please send it as soon as possible, no later than midnight on Thursday, UTC. We need this information to finish up the program.

ALL DRIVERS WHO TOOK AN ATTEMPT IN QUALIFYING NEED TO SUBMIT INFORMATION. We are including full bios on anyone who qualified.

If you don't submit anything, we take creative licence to make up something that is realistic, based on what we know or can find about you.

d
Right, I've been doing driver profile inlays for the broadcast saturday. I've tried to do one for everyone who has submitted info + photo.

The list currently is: Kid222, cybasheep, Agarash, texasltu, smegfirk, Ori, AstroBoy, Raven88, ronaldnl, imaquad, h3adbang3r, lfsn00b, skydiver173, wild, branislavs, mustafur, failure, bigtime and buck77

Example attached. Don't axemurder me Niko.

If you're not on that list and have sent info, do post here.

If you haven't sent the required info, please do. It's still newdimensionracingevents [at&t]gmail.com

Quote from dekojester :
If you don't submit anything, we take creative licence to make up something that is realistic, based on what we know or can find about you.

BTW the above isn't just a statement for the sake of it: We have previously dug up Ellis' address and looked it up with google earth... He has a nice trampoline.

We'd rather we didn't have to search for the info tho
Attached images
30_niko_puntola.png
Or we could make it up....
we're even better then FSR in broadcasting^^ (I've too much good feelings about saturday... I'm doing vids after vids... and I think they are kinda cool )
Quote from hyntty :

BTW the above isn't just a statement for the sake of it: We have previously dug up Ellis' address and looked it up with google earth... He has a nice trampoline.

So if I were in the Kyoto 500, my picture would be something like this?

Quote from hyntty :Right, I've been doing driver profile inlays for the broadcast saturday. I've tried to do one for everyone who has submitted info + photo.

The list currently is: Kid222, cybasheep, Agarash, texasltu, smegfirk, Ori, AstroBoy, Raven88, ronaldnl, imaquad, h3adbang3r, lfsn00b, skydiver173, wild, branislavs. To be done still: BigTime, Buck77

Example attached. Don't axemurder me Niko.

If you're not on that list and have sent info, do post here.

If you haven't sent the required info, please do. It's still newdimensionracingevents [at&t]gmail.com

We'd rather we didn't have to search for the info tho

JESUS HELL MY EYES!

Just kidding Niko
Lucky I have 2 doors.
#23 - CSF
Did you supply info too Timo, in case the camera is ever on the Safety Car?
I hope you guys won't mind me not sending my photo. I hav sent everything else tho.
Could i Send all my Information on Friday i haven't been in access to my pictures im currently stuck on my laptop ATM.

2009 Kyoto 500 : Driver Information
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG