The online racing simulator
Importing self-made Car
(40 posts, closed, started )
#26 - SamH
There is no deadline on the "Scirocco patch". Scawen said that he hoped to release the Scirocco early this year. There is no promise in that, nor is there a deadline at the 6-month mark. There is a difference between hope and promise. I hope that I win the lottery, but there's no promise or guarantee that I will.
Then again you did win the lottery, only for you to be told there would be problems processing it, and that they "look forward to giving you your money in early 2009", I'm sure you'd be pretty on edge as well..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Then again you did win the lottery, only for you to be told there would be problems processing it, and that they "look forward to giving you your money in early 2009", I'm sure you'd be pretty on edge as well..

Hang on, have you just compared winning a money prize in which the winner gambled and won and as such are due the prize as advertised, to a patch that didn't get a release despite there being no assurances when we purchased the game that patches would be released in a periodic manner?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Hang on, have you just compared winning a money prize in which the winner gambled and won and as such are due the prize as advertised, to a patch that didn't get a release despite there being no assurances when we purchased the game that patches would be released in a periodic manner?

/Sassy Doubleteam

I think he just did! That's some serious attitude bein' shown right there.
i didnt mean a DEADLINE DEADLINE, i meant a deadline Estimated time of arrival thing... err... :s
you know what i mean RIGHT?
yes and i'd be worried if i didn't lol
Shadowww, don't be so much of a f*** face.. lmao
I know they can't include more content in test patches, i'm just saying that 7 months is a lot of time, and if they cared a bit more about this project, the scirocco should have been released already.

Less stupidity and more thinking

By the way, check this out:
''Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Wednesday it had lengthened its total vehicle development time by 10 months in its push for greater quality"

They need 10 months to develop a real car with safety issues, polution, fuel consuptions, aerodynamics, etc from paper to production, while LFS put the ABS working in reverse and fixed a few bugs..
Horrayyy!!!
Quote from Nunes :Shadowww, don't be so much of a f*** face.. lmao

no u, and hahahahaha nice joke... not.
Quote from Nunes :i'm just saying that 7 months is a lot of time, and if they cared a bit more about this project, the scirocco should have been released already.

no it should not?
Quote from Nunes :They need 10 months to develop a real car with safety issues, polution, fuel consuptions, aerodynamics, etc from paper to production, while LFS put the ABS working in reverse and fixed a few bugs..
Horrayyy!!!

Oh you again proved you are retard, bai.
Statistics show that 74,7% of all threads in the General LFS Discussion forum derail completely and turn into whining about the LFS development rate.
Quote from Gnomie :Statistics show that 74,7% of all threads in the General LFS Discussion forum derail completely and turn into whining about the LFS development rate.

Too bad.
Why ? This is not only a problem of patience or something.
Quote from Nunes :
By the way, check this out:
''Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Wednesday it had lengthened its total vehicle development time by 10 months in its push for greater quality"

They need 10 months to develop a real car with safety issues, polution, fuel consuptions, aerodynamics, etc from paper to production, while LFS put the ABS working in reverse and fixed a few bugs..
Horrayyy!!!

Of course they can develop a vehicle in 10 months, with a few 100 or 1000 people working on it...

On-Topic:
I like the project you have going on, although I don`t think it`ll be possible to get your car in LFS. But you can always go and talk with the developers (if they have some spare time) and show them what you got It might turn out well
#40 - SamH
The OP's question was answered long ago.
This thread is closed

Importing self-made Car
(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG