The online racing simulator
I'm a daddy!
(53 posts, started )
I'm a daddy!
Connor was born today at 7am. I am TIRED (but I imagine Mrs Chris is even more tired ). He's an awesome little fella

Beta-testing to commence shortly
Apparently babies have a reflex action (that is lost as they age) so that if something is pressed against the base of their feet, they'll grip it. Therefore, babies can be hung upside-down from, say, a goalpost or similar. Similar to a monkey hanging by its feet from a branch.

Can you give it a try please? In the interests of science, obviously

Regardless, congratulations. The thought of becoming a father scares the living daylights out of me!!!
#3 - Byku
Congrats Mate! Now You will need another wheel and LFS license .
Congratulations, hope everyone is doing ok and for the love of god….don’t even think of approaching the subject of number 2 sprog for about a couple of years, or at least with out having full protective gear.
Don't fret, everyone makes a mistake once in a while.

I mean, congratulations!

(Who needs sleep anyway?)
Not a Crashkate or the like then?

Congrats
congrats! what ya gonna call him? crashdoor? crashcar? crashkid?
Congratulations mate! hope everything is fine. I guess you will be having a few nights with no sleep soon.
You did it!
Grats with a new generation.
Congrats!! Get him onto lfs ASAP!

E: LOL TRISTAN!!
#11 - 5haz
Oops

Congrats!
Quote from tristancliffe :Apparently babies have a reflex action (that is lost as they age) so that if something is pressed against the base of their feet, they'll grip it. Therefore, babies can be hung upside-down from, say, a goalpost or similar. Similar to a monkey hanging by its feet from a branch.

Regardless, congratulations. The thought of becoming a father scares the living daylights out of me!!!

not sure about hanging, but it will grab if you put finger under the leg. also if you put it to the top it vill do vice versa and put toes up
Quote from Crashgate3 :Mrs Chris

Gay.

Grats. I hope your new baby causes as many sleepness nights as your missus caused when you first met her.
Ah, so it was *you* peering in through the window every night was it?
congratulations from me too!
Grats to Mr. and Mrs. Chris, and CrashConnor of course!
Quote from Crashgate3 :Connor was born today at 7am. I am TIRED (but I imagine Mrs Chris is even more tired ). He's an awesome little fella

Beta-testing to commence shortly

Congratulations!

Now be prepared. Your life as you know it, is over!
Quote from Crashgate3 :I'm a daddy!

My condolences. It would have been so much easier for you to be a househusband without kids.

Quote from tristancliffe :Apparently babies have a reflex action (that is lost as they age) so that if something is pressed against the base of their feet, they'll grip it. Therefore, babies can be hung upside-down from, say, a goalpost or similar. Similar to a monkey hanging by its feet from a branch.

You can also hang babies upside-up from a clothesline. They'll grip anything with any body part.
I dread to think what would happen in the Mrs caught me conducting that particular experiment.

'... but I was just seeing if he could hang on by his feet...'
#21 - Migz
Quote from Bob Smith :I hope your new baby causes as many sleepness nights as your missus caused when you first met her.

What a dirty dirty joke haha, and your meant to be a moderator, feel ashamed.

Congratulations! Now you just need to make another one and you can start on a ninja baby army to take over the world!
Nice one! Congrats and all the best to you 3 from me
Congrats!!
Congratulations! (why i always thought you're like 12, 13 years old? )

I'm a daddy!
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG